Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

This seems to be an argument i see with alot of random players so i wanted to know what the community thinks. In my opinions it is between Sej or J4 cause lets be honest they have amazing ganks and can change teamfights instantly

To be honest J4 Is the Better Jungler but even champs like udyr using a utility mastery page are really scary and effective at shutting down a opposing jungler and ganking pushed lanes

It's hard to say on this topic. Hmm..

Cause all the junglers are good.

Personally favorite is "Udyr", "Sejuani", and then "Aatrox". 

If I had to go with one then it would Udyr hands down. 

I just played a game with a SICK wukong jungle, so I would have to say that he is pretty strong especially since he can become such a stong late game pick too, other ones you can't count out are Vi, and amumu

Right now Pantheon, Vi, Wukong and K6 are amongst the most played and probably considered the strongest. It all depends on your perspective and team comp. I usually Duo with a Mid laner who runs something with high CC allowing me to play my favorite Assassin jungles like Wu, Panth, Diana, Lee Sin and even Shaco at times but that's VERY situational. J4 is still ok, but him and Sej are aimed more towards end game in my opinion they have such a strong team fight phase. But they're very susceptible to counter jungling. This meta is honestly a little too aggressive for them, but everyone has their place. Just keep in mind most games are won within the first 10-15 minutes in this Meta and if you use a slower late game jungler you'll never see that team fight phase they shine in so well if you don't prevent the counter jungling and map control.

IMHO Vi. She brings tons of utility to team fights and innate strength even when tanky. Her ganks are effective even before 6 and are even more powerful once she hits 6. She is effective at almost every point of the game. This is obviously my opinion. And how I see her. So take it how you want! Hope this helps!

lee sind is and was always one of the best and if well played the best jungler. he can counterjungle pretty much everyone and in every elo he is a safepick. its not true that a endgame leesin is weak, he can engage pretty good and with a insecult u can rekk the enemy adc into your team.

Shaco!

Shaco!

Shaco!

Shaco!

Shaco!

Shaco!

Shaco!

Shaco!

Shaco!

Shaco!

did you really mention shaco? I shall join you in your trolling antics ;)

Teemo!

Teemo!

Teemo!

Teemo!

Teemo!

Teemo!

Teemo!

in all seriousness however, currently fighting against a good jungle udyr is like shooting a beanbag at a brick wall... just saying.

Edited by Joey

Rengar and Lee Sin can pretty much 1v1 anyone in the Jungle. But now looking at these 4.11 Patch notes, Tanky is the new Meta

It was bound to happen, Tanky jungles and top lanes haven't been in since mid s3 and even then it was only rumble and Malphite really.

Might I add that you don't have to blindly follow the meta to no end....fighter jungles can still hold their own. If I go and play damage lee, I can tear the enemies jungle apart, the meta means nothing if you don't have any XP.

Might I add that you don't have to blindly follow the meta to no end....fighter jungles can still hold their own. If I go and play damage lee, I can tear the enemies jungle apart, the meta means nothing if you don't have any XP.

Of course we don't have to follow the meta, but it is sometimes nice to know whats currently going to be the most popular/significant in the game. I am more of an AD predator jungle main so I am sad to see the Meta shift in other directions, but I will continue to play my Rengar, Vi, Lee, and Eve. 

Of course we don't have to follow the meta, but it is sometimes nice to know whats currently going to be the most popular/significant in the game. I am more of an AD predator jungle main so I am sad to see the Meta shift in other directions, but I will continue to play my Rengar, Vi, Lee, and Eve. 

Good man good man, I like people like you.  Just because the meta changes doesn't mean you have to give up your favorite champs.

Depends totally of the player, and the composition, but for a good teamwork and teamfights i choose Vi, you can control the 5 enemys, and fast delete adc or mid selecting by his ult and the others do the dmg.

Late and mid game, I love Hecarim, his speed can make him practically omnipresent, and his ult can completely tear apart a tightly clustered team, giving an excellent opportunity for assassins to nuke a squishy, tanks to peel, and ADCs time to reposition, not to mention that his damage can be excellent even with little extra stats.  That being said, he needs blue buff fairly consistently or your mana bar goes out faster than flat tire at a NASCAR race.  On the flip side, Kha is a great assassin alongside Rengar and, if you build damage, Lee Sin can be terrifying.  Really, it depends on comp and what your team needs, as well as how you like to impact the game.  

... or steath, like shaco, eve, and even twitch in normals

I was about to say, Shaco hasn't been competitive since they nerfed his Jack-in-a-box and that was s2 i think. Though i will admit i have noticed a lot more recently, i've never had a successful gank happen when i've been the enemy support or adc. Nobody knows how to play him sadly.

I personally think VI will always be #1 when it comes to ganking due to the fact that her ulti  mixed with any other form of CC is going to almost always be insta kill. Sejuani might be next if she can land her ulti without the opponent reacting.

I was about to say, Shaco hasn't been competitive since they nerfed his Jack-in-a-box and that was s2 i think. Though i will admit i have noticed a lot more recently, i've never had a successful gank happen when i've been the enemy support or adc. Nobody knows how to play him sadly.

Top lane is where the most successful ganks are for shaco as long as you can cordinate wards you should be ok and at least get alot of tower damage.

Top lane is where the most successful ganks are for shaco as long as you can cordinate wards you should be ok and at least get alot of tower damage.

Top lane by default is normally the easiest lane to gank. It shows true skill to gank me bot lane ;)