Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CyberDamnation

Season 4 Ward map and Trinket utilization

SEASON 5 Ward map coming soon!!!!

Riftplacment.png

Season 4 Ward placement and Trinket utilization.
This is a Map Showing good places to place wards, and to utilize the trinkets on summoners rift. Use the legend at the top right corner to understand the circles. Thanks to @[member='Rabbit'] @JarHeaD4EXG for helping me and anyone else who I may have forgotten, this would have been up earlier but due to isp problems it has been delayed.

A Small Note on this map:

I Recommend trying all of the ward placements and see witch ones work for your play style and laneing style. I buy pink wards early and put them in river bushes to see early ganks and help mid lane out a bit,when I'm support I ward bot lane at the corner of dragon (Like on the map) to watch tribush and river to see ganks.

When going top lane you can pick up teleport and back door in a last resort scenario, champions like Jax,Elise,Fiora are excellent lane pushers and can backdoor from any of these wards (black circles) These wards are also great vision wards against a rengar or kha'zix to help prevent them from backdooring

[attachment=2346:lol_propaganda___wards_by_ravenraith-d4q7waq.png]

Listen up! Even if you are not support you can by wards too or even using the warding trinket could win you the game, wards help you and your team have more map awareness and puts you one step ahead of the enemy team.

If you have any comments,questions, or other warding tips fell free to reply.

they got these trinkets that have wards, I find them pretty useful. I don't like spending an arm and a leg on a ton of wards...

they got these trinkets that have wards, I find them pretty useful. I don't like spending an arm and a leg on a ton of wards...

yep, green and purple circles include the free trinket wards. Thank you for helping explain the trinket wards haha :)

im still noob at league, spent most of my time in ARAM not in an actual 5v5 in lanes. we never got trinkets there, so its a new thing to me. Im actually using the tips here in my games, getting better results. so im happy.

This is really nice cyber. Thank y'all for creating this. I wish players in-game would actually help out with warding instead of whining about the support not warding. Lol! Everyone is limited to 3 wards if i'm not mistaken. 

Sweet map I like the options on the trinks

There are a lot of them, you just need to figure out where your enemy likes attacking from! :)

Honestly I think the best utilization of the new ward trinket is to use it as a pvp trinket. Getting wards as it was usual before the introduction of trinkets is still as vital as ever. The best use of the 1 min ward is preventing turn-arounds, jukes or getting the upper hand in fights at top and bot. On occasion when they're pushing bot, but you know that the lane is gonna reset after the wave or the next one it is really important to get vision on the side-brush, but if there is a harder push, 1 minute is not enough to get vision and every time you or your support/adc has to go there to place a ward gives them an opening to fight or trade. As midlaner I would just use it to scout for the enemy jungler at wraiths.

for midlane i normally ward bot river, so then both bot lane and mid have both sides of the river warded for dragon attempts.

Regarding mid lane, if I am trying to be conservative with gold, I ward one side of the map only and stick to that side of the map. That way you are either seeing the enemy jungler before he comes in or forcing the enemy jungle to stretch out and try to gank you when you arent on the side he wants. This makes it hard for junglers like myself to gank you. 

@[member='CyberDamnation'] looking forward to see how/where u place/sweep for wards in Season 5, I'll be back for Season 5 map. Totally cant wait for it, you did a great job on this map :).

i have not seen cyber in a long time but me and him did that map he did the photo shop work and i set the placements season 5 will be done by myself again and a new admin @[member='Zudamour'] we are currently working on it as we speak we should have a new one up soon!@[member='Baja Blast']

@[member='Rabbit'] nice to meet you, I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for it. So are you like really competitive about league or do you play for fun? by looking at the map id say you have a pretty good grasp on the vision control part of the game.

@[member='Baja Blast'] i play both competitive and for fun and vision is just something you can t ignore in this game it often plays a big role in a win or loss

@[member='Rabbit'] so true, ive had alot of tourney games that my team lost due to me being the only person warding which everyone should have at the least one green ward and one pink ward down on the map unless they are full build. but totally add me in game if you every wanna play. IGN: VG Baja Blast

It's very similar but thanks to the new jungle creep in the river and smite change, it is slightly different in certain areas. We have a new map in the works which our admins are working hard to complete and compile, hopefully the ADK league of legends team can publish it soon! :)

Sent from My iPhone.