Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AOBLXIX

Would you ride this?

No.. Don't like them :P I did a lifeguard course earlier in my life and one of the things they showed us/told us was one of the nasty things people do with water slides and razor ladies ... :( totally destroyed any water slide enjoyment I would ever have again.. :(

No.. Don't like them :P I did a lifeguard course earlier in my life and one of the things they showed us/told us was one of the nasty things people do with water slides and razor ladies ... :( totally destroyed any water slide enjoyment I would ever have again.. :(

In the video it said "you and 3 friends' which leads me to believe that it is in a car that floats on water or something. I could be wrong but that's the impression I got. At the angle that this slide is on I don't think it would be safe to just go down on your own.

That being said, I would still do it. Have one of these around where I live. But it is just a straight drop at 72 mph by the time you reach the bottom. :D

Think the wife and kids and I are going to visit schlitterbahn this summer.  K.C. is only an hour away from us. Looks like fun.  Had to edit though, the wife wont be able to ride this one this summer, might throw her into early labor with the baby lol.

Edited by CM3(scw)Parker

Yeah, stuff like this I would love to do!

You would probably have to convince me for a while then at the end I would break.