Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pocketx

What's your favorite role and champion?

Need to find a good build for Kha'zix and Viktor though lol

Problem with saying "find a good build" is that you wouldn't buy say Health % damage items against an untanky team. The key with league of legends i've found is finding what items are killer for what champions you're facing, and which work well with the champion you're using.

Favorite champion, Vladimir

Favorite position, Top

@[member='Joey'], I just got into league of legends and was looking for a good character to run with. I really like Vladimir's look. So, I bought him. Could you recommend a few basic items to start with no matter what opponent I face? 

gun blade, rod of ages, hourglass, spirit visage, spell pen boots, dc

@[member='Joey'], I just got into league of legends and was looking for a good character to run with. I really like Vladimir's look. So, I bought him. Could you recommend a few basic items to start with no matter what opponent I face? 

Against Ad Top Dorans Shield and pots to start Against Ap top mantle and pots

If against AD top Rylai's Crystal Scepter first then Warmog's if against AP top Liandry's Torment then Spirit Visage 

Item set: Rylai's - Liandry's - Warmog's - Spirit Visage - Rabadons Death Cap - Boots: you can get sorcerer's shoes but I prefer Tabis or Mercurys

I dont really have a favorite role or champ as long as it isnt ADC That's what my friends made me play leveling to 30 and now I hate playing it but I usually play Support or Jungle 

Pretty much in order by fav:

Nidalee -Sion - Khaz - Voli - Alistar - Riven (even though I hardly ever to get to play her) - Fizz - Zyra

That is a hard question... Vlad is quite a versatile champion and he needs to be because when he was released there weren't many mid champions like Cassadopia, lux, fizz, swain, and currently they dominate him. So to compensate, he needs to be very picky on his items to counteract their oponents moveset. I tend to play him more top lane now, and that means picks against you will be more Nasus, Quinn, Malphite, Lucian due to his range debuff (aka nerf) last patch etc.

For general items, if you want to play it safe, I'd recommend default boots and health pots to start off with. You need to stay moble to get your poke off and get back behind your minions. Then I rush Will of the ancients quickly followed by spirit visage and then finish your boots with cooldown reduction(the order between Spirit visage and boots is up to you, i tend to go boots first because my oponents generally know how to play against vlad). Once you have those two (will of the ancients and spirit visage), assuming you don't make bad ingagements, I can almost guarentee you'll never die in a teamfight on an even playing field. You will easily out sustain even the adc in lifesteal particularly now that adc's can't get two bloodthursters without looking silly.
The rest is generally upto your team and theirs, by the time you get all the first 3 items you'll have finished your laning phase unless you get absolutely fed or your game is very slow so you'll have a good overview of items to get.
good possible items: Rylai's crystal cepter, Warmog's, Rabbidon's death cap, Hourglass, Deathfire Grasp, Liandry's Torment.

Situational items: Twin Shadows, Morellonomicon, Frost Queen's Claim (only start building this if you're being absolutely wreaked early game),Void Staff (when up against a really tanky team, it happens).

my favorite champion is either katarina or riven, i really enjoy both their play styles

my favorite lane has to go to Midlane or toplane because i like the concept of a 1v1 and generally the better player wins with no jungle presence