Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pocketx

How to do better in League of Legends

Step 1: If someone is harassing you or talking negatively in chat or all chat, press and hold "TAB".

Step 2: Press the "mute" button next to their name.

Step 3: Let go of "TAB".

Step 4: Play the game.

Step 5: Repeat Steps 1-4 if step step 1 reoccurs.

And you're done. You will notice an increase in your win/loss ratio with a little bit of practice.

Have fun Summoners!

Would this be considered as wrong or a rude behavior?:

- Kill steal the rude champion each change you get. Lol!

But it can be looked at in a different perceptive. "Practicing Ganks" which is highly effective to staying a head no matter who has the kills.  

So upsetting the rude guy even more while winning. ^_^

What personally helped me aside from the first post (I usually just drag the chat window off screen XD) was knowing where to position myself before team fights, as well as knowing my champions dmg, so I can last hit more efficiently 

Ya the mute button is a nice function :) but for me on the other hand, if someone starts trashing someone for doing bad or for no reason at all then I stick up for the person and make the harasser feel like an idiot.

Ya the mute button is a nice function :) but for me on the other hand, if someone starts trashing someone for doing bad or for no reason at all then I stick up for the person and make the harasser feel like an idiot.

^^^ classic nice guy technique ^^^

if u mute your team u will miss maybe important stuff :/ u shouldnt do that, just ignore what they talk and focus on the game. sometimes u should make them calm down too, if they flame each other

A big part of League is the mentality, if you think negative, most of your situations will end up negative, keep the mental state up and morale high and you'll probably see that everything simply seems to fall into place. If you watch SkyWilliams on YouTube, he talks about DST, or D*** Sucking Theory, which basically says everyone likes to feel good, so don't use your teeth and everything will go wonderfully

if your team says to baron 99% of the time baron is not the option, either bait it in the river bush, or recall with whatever lead made you think you could baron.

Practice a jungler and learn him watch some tubes of you and learn how to play jungle to the best of your ability and carry your shitty adc.

What helped me improve alot was the fact that instead of raging or blaming team mates i looked at what i was doing wrong and i analyzed how i could of made a better play and over time you will become better by recognizing when you are about to make the same mistake or beable to read your opponent when they are about to make a mistake