Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
FailApprentice

Website Hanging

It's loading fine for me on mobile and non mobile, but remember network issues are still happening because people are still out in full force hitting networks/datacenters around the globe. . 

Gotcha, it was fine before the website updates and since then it's been a little sluggish at times. Even if I click "like this" the website will take 3-5 seconds to load the like rather than instant like before. I'll wait a week or so and post then to see how it is. Thanks AOB

@[member='AOBLXIX']

I'm still getting sluggish load times every now and then. Don't know why, I did a DNS flush, checked my router, changed the DNS for my router and computer and it's still hanging as before. Every now and then it's fine (not as fast as it used to be) but that may be due to the number of people that are on the site. Are you making further upgrades for the site?

Read the server updates section? I posted an update.. Or when logging into team speak it says the site is still being upgraded.

I ment is it in the process lol probably should have wrote it better. Yea i read the TS/site news.