Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Tempestatem

Seriously? I have to make one of these?!

I'm joking, however your forums lag and smell of freshly lubricated rifles. I'm an Airman in the US Air Force and I like shooting people in video games (unique I know). My BF4 hobbies include killing the entire enemy team at least once and inciting great amounts of retard induced rage in the enemy team. I'm also a Thobias fanboi and like to follow him around and steal all his kills/victims. In the dreadful state of real life I like to hunt, hike and workout. Now folks, come out of your lurking and introduce yourself to me.

Now pop smoke and move out.

@report Tempestatem poping smoke on the forums. Great guy to have on your team as he is willing to work with the squad to get the objectives done. I do have a problem with his Skills.exe hack..... damn it... it's good and lmao fanboi of a gas pipe shooting (because he can't help himself) idiot. Lol, thanks.

Welcome to the forums

Edited by Thobais

TEEEEMMMMPPP!!! This guy is such a F'IN BEAST!!! One of the best ive seen. He would hold his own against dynasty for sure! Great guy and like i said AWESOME PLAYER! In ADK server alot and TS! +100 from me. BTW temp, your prob already no this but if you need any help with anything, im always in TS! You prob dont need any help from me but yea it is wat it is!

I'm joking, however your forums lag and smell of freshly lubricated rifles. I'm an Airman in the US Air Force and I like shooting people in video games (unique I know). My BF4 hobbies include killing the entire enemy team at least once and inciting great amounts of retard induced rage in the enemy team. I'm also a Thobias fanboi and like to follow him around and steal all his kills/victims. In the dreadful state of real life I like to hunt, hike and workout. Now folks, come out of your lurking and introduce yourself to me.

Now pop smoke and move out.

At this hour of the morning when there is a daily backup occurring then yes they are slower.   But it's either lose information when something happens or no backup at all. . or a backup at the peak hours for our website. . 

So you decide and let me know :)

Haha all is good sir, I'm just making sport of your forumware! Guts, bro I didn't know you were so enthusiastic. You need to bring this out more when we are playing, you can be Thobias's cheerleader! Thob, we are going to have some good times!  Gas pipe fires for everyone! COLON WHY YOU NO TALK MOAR? Is this not the cheerful and talkative admin I meant on TS tonight? Night folks its late!

Haha all is good sir, I'm just making sport of your forumware! Guts, bro I didn't know you were so enthusiastic. You need to bring this out more when we are playing, you can be Thobias's cheerleader! Thob, we are going to have some good times!  Gas pipe fires for everyone! COLON WHY YOU NO TALK MOAR? Is this not the cheerful and talkative admin I meant on TS tonight? Night folks its late!

IM BUSY! *la la la la*

All,

I was involved in last night's team stomping and found @[member='Tempestatem'] is a great player. Look forward to hunting him down. That is all.

r/
LT Carter, USCG

Indeed.

I'm going to poke you with a stick if you don't identify yourself as a human. I'm only getting robotic responses from this one folks. Now drop smoke and blow C!

lol xD

CUTE-dog-meme-with-stick-this-is-mine.pn

I've been welcomed...now where is my free money?

No one told me there would be free money!  

Welcome!

I was playing with this guy tonight. Some very suspicious stats.

8.58 kills per minute with the CZ-3A1

6.54 KPM with the MK11 MOD 0

6.24 KPM with the M39 EMR

5.98 KPM with the RFB

5.71 KPM with the SAR-21

47 weapons with a KPM over 4.0

He's been able to maintain 6 KPM over 12 hours with his top weapon, the M16A4

He was able to consistently almost double the kill-count of any other player in the server. The weapons that I listed were all used longer than would result in a statistical anomaly (20+ min). The most suspicious are the DMRs. Though, the fact that this player has been able to maintain a very high KPM with any gun is suspicious as well.

I'm not going to say he's definitely hacking, but these stats are a huge red flag. A KPM this high is a significant step above the top players, but not as high as the typical, blatant hacker. Somewhere nestled in between. Maybe he's a God. In that case, I'd sub to his YouTube.

Please don't come into someones introduction thread and make hackusations.   I will be hiding that post shortly but if you want someone banned or to be looked at you go and do that with a ban request. 

And please make sure to use your name next time you sign up on a website horace. . especially when you go and derail a thread.   (Oh BTW. . you might want to follow the rules since you already have 9 points against you)

@[member='42069']

Well, the plan was to stay anonymous, but your internet wizardry ruined that. As for the 'hackusation', yes, it was a little unmannerly. I apologize. But, the fact is, I am not comfortable with there being players that are better than me. Therefore, he must be hacking. If he's not, then he can take it as a complement. 9 points? You've been looking at my file. Isn't it a little strange to be obsessing over someone's profile like that?

@[member='horacegunderson']

Thank you for creating an account without a 10 minute email and not being anonymous.    

As I said though if you think he is hacking please submit a ban request.    We appreciate that even if we end up thinking the person doesn't hack, or we know the person doesn't hack, etc, etc. .  than derailing threads.     

And no it's not strange, it's just common sense :)