Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
creepy

My introduction

Hey all,

I typically go by creepy or some variation online and have been PC gaming since the early 80s. I play all kinds of games but generally gravitate towards shooters and RPGs. One of your members, Cruz, and I have been friends for about 15 years and we've played a number of games including Asheron's Call, several of the Battlefields, WoW, etc. Recently I've been playing LoL (primarily ARAM), a little BF4, and State of Decay (great Z game but single-player only). Cruz got me into DayZ (standalone) and we've been playing a lot of that over the holiday break. He told me about ADK and it sounds like a group I'd like to join. I'm looking for a mature group that has active communities in a diverse set of games. I haven't played on any of your ADK servers yet but I have spent quite a bit of time on your TS server with Cruz and talking with a couple other ADK members.

I live in the San Antonio, TX area so I'm on CST. I've been married for over 20 years and have a couple of kids. My family always comes first but I'm usually on nightly for probably an hour or two after everyone heads to bed. ;)

Looking forward to meeting more ADK members and getting active in the DayZ and BF4 communities. I'm a pretty laid back guy... willing to help others, teach others what I know, and I'm sure I can learn a few things from the DayZ/BF4 veterans.

--creepy