Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
HollowTipNYC

Just wanted to say thanks for having great servers...

I've been playing here and there on your servers and have made some friends with some of your members via your team speak (modeusalzar & gotmymojo-fn battlelog4 names). I have 2 servers of my own with my clan (the peanut gallery, whom unfortunitely  have been very absent of late), so it's been really nice to play with you guys. It's also been nice that you guys have some great admins... no bs, just some good old fashion fun which makes playing the game that much better; obviously.

I often play with the =BIB= clan and have been telling them about your servers, so hopefully you'll see more of them around too. Like you guys, they are good people... competitive but good people to know and play with.

Thanks for the good times and I hope to meet more of you on your TS after the crazyiness of the upcoming holidays. Till then, Happy Holidays

-HollowTipNYC

PS: I will get your dog-tags one of these days soon gotmymojon ;)

I've been playing here and there on your servers and have made some friends with some of your members via your team speak (modeusalzar & gotmymojo-fn battlelog4 names). I have 2 servers of my own with my clan (the peanut gallery, whom unfortunitely  have been very absent of late), so it's been really nice to play with you guys. It's also been nice that you guys have some great admins... no bs, just some good old fashion fun which makes playing the game that much better; obviously.

I often play with the =BIB= clan and have been telling them about your servers, so hopefully you'll see more of them around too. Like you guys, they are good people... competitive but good people to know and play with.

Thanks for the good times and I hope to meet more of you on your TS after the crazyiness of the upcoming holidays. Till then, Happy Holidays

-HollowTipNYC

PS: I will get your dog-tags one of these days soon gotmymojon ;)

all you have to do is start ramming mojo in the back with a tank and he will start raging and then after that he will get off
his game.

I just wanted to say hello... i haven't been on in the past few weeks (madden25).

Anyhow... my clan disbanned and now I'm kinda in the market for a new home and mates to play with. I play with and on ADK or BIB or CMW servers/TS the most. Frankly, ADK is the funnest... as said previously in short: always fun, I never once had a problem with anyone ADK or otherwise, simply good times playing.

That said I'm curious as to what I need to do/prove for a possiblitiy of joining ADK... money isn't an option right now. I'm out on long term disability & soc pays shit but I do have time. Time to help start servers (which I frequently do when playing BF); normally ADK BF4 #5 server but, also a few other servers (1&3) and or whatever. I've been a server admin (familiar with procon), website admin, ect. A few of you guys should know me (friends on battlelog) or seen me on plenty of times playing. Most of all I'm curious about joining ADK because I miss playing with real teammates.

You can reach me here or battlelog or TS and/or my email (which should be viewable).

Thanks in advance -HT

I just wanted to say hello... i haven't been on in the past few weeks (madden25).

Anyhow... my clan disbanned and now I'm kinda in the market for a new home and mates to play with. I play with and on ADK or BIB or CMW servers/TS the most. Frankly, ADK is the funnest... as said previously in short: always fun, I never once had a problem with anyone ADK or otherwise, simply good times playing.

That said I'm curious as to what I need to do/prove for a possiblitiy of joining ADK... money isn't an option right now. I'm out on long term disability & soc pays shit but I do have time. Time to help start servers (which I frequently do when playing BF); normally ADK BF4 #5 server but, also a few other servers (1&3) and or whatever. I've been a server admin (familiar with procon), website admin, ect. A few of you guys should know me (friends on battlelog) or seen me on plenty of times playing. Most of all I'm curious about joining ADK because I miss playing with real teammates.

You can reach me here or battlelog or TS and/or my email (which should be viewable).

Thanks in advance -HT

There is no charge to join, man. Just fill out an app :), "apply now" at the top.

Hey HollowTipNYC, 

Welcome again, as Colcoloncleaner stated there is no entrance fee what so ever. 

Just meet the requirements which isn't that hard and you should be set!

If you have any question what so ever please feel free to contact me or any other admin/adviser/manager.

Thanks!

See you around

Cave

Btw... wether I become ADK or not I'll still be on playing with or against you guys, ic. being on your TS. No hard feelings if I'm not ADK material. I'm kinda interviewing you guys as much as I expect you guys to interview me as someone who fits well with the clan and it's members. I want a permanent home ... last 2 clans small and though they lasted few years each, you grow attached and it sucks when a clan dissapates.

-DB

Btw... wether I become ADK or not I'll still be on playing with or against you guys, ic. being on your TS. No hard feelings if I'm not ADK material. I'm kinda interviewing you guys as much as I expect you guys to interview me as someone who fits well with the clan and it's members. I want a permanent home ... last 2 clans small and though they lasted few years each, you grow attached and it sucks when a clan dissapates.

-DB

No Problem!

We have a wide array of personalities here in =ADK=...makes it interesting I enjoy the time I get to spend with people here. I have not once regretted joining. I, like you @[member='HollowTipNYC'], spent a lot of time in the servers before joining. I'll never look back. I'm not fluffing or ass-kissing here, but I can honestly say that there is a place for anyone in =ADK=. Will you get along with everyone? Maybe yes, maybe no. It's just like life...you don't always like everyone you meet but here, it is different...to me anyway. Don't like someone? Who cares. Love them as a fellow =ADK= member and nothing more.

You will be accepted for who you are if you choose to join or not. No pressure, brother. Thanks for playing our servers and we hope you continue to enjoy your time with us regardless of whether you are an =ADK= member or not.