Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hey guys, ive been part of the ADK Plantetside outfit for a while now but a newbie to the fourms. I am pretty active and have lead platoons without ADK consent(cause i love you guys so much). Hope to get to know more of you guys and be part of this community. Hell if its anything like the outfit, I know im going to be here forever :P

Little bit about myself

Im Planetside exclusive.

I hate those spandex wearing cone-headed, purple bastards

Ialoneloveyou is a dick

It's not my fucking Birthday. Ever.

Hahahaha, but seriously, really looking forward to be more involved with this community :D

Drop me a line in the comments section, and bear with me, I'm pretty new to fourms in general.

Happy belated birthday!!!  :P

Seriously, though, it's great to have you join us on the forums, finally. Fill out a member application and follow the instructions that accompany it when you're ready. See you in game again soon.

Not.My.Birthday!

im pretty sure im over a hundred now. you fools are turning me immortal :D

Ialone, i've almost caught that pokemon. manyballs were thrown against its body but i have it now!(not creepy at all)

Thanks Angel! :D

@[member='Skie09']

Welcome to the ADK Community forums!

I hope you have enjoyed your PlanetSide 2 times with us and I hope to have you involved in many more!

Just let us know if you need help with anything.

Hey, thanks guys :d this is awesome :D , hope to see aall you PS2 players on the field soon! and the rest of you on teh fourms :P

@[member='ialoneloveyou'] - you see how the admins maintain a sense of professionalism and refrain from wishing me a happy birthday? you could learn something from them.. jus sayin :P

@NoTwitch hey man! yeah, nice seeing you too. any idea when the recruitment starts? wus supposed to be this Wednesday wasn't it?

Edited by Skie09