Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
yannickverc

Hello guys

Hello guys

I'm Yannick from Belgium. I recently started playing Battlefield 4 and I'm enjoying it so much. At the moment I was writing this I have put in 48 hours in the game. I am currently level 34. (When you're reading this I'm probably adding some hours to it :D)

I love gaming. I started gaming when I was 14. A friend of mine asked me to help him with a game and then it all started for me. Now my dream is to make gaming my job. I also like to stream. The streaming part is kind of difficult because I'm still a student and I have to work a lot for school. But when I don't work for school I'm always gaming.

If you want more information about me, what games I play, my PC,... Just ask me ;)

I would love to join ADK Gamers!

Thanks,

Yannickverc.

Hey @[member='yannickverc']!

Eindelijk iemand van Belgie :)  

Als er iets is waarmee ik U kan helpen dan moet je mij maar contacteren.

Ik ga er nu vanuit dat je uit het nederlandstalige stuk van Belgie komt .. indien niet .. bienvenue à ADKgamers.com, Si vous avez des questions ou des problèmes, vous pouvez toujours me contacter.

Welcome, have fun and will certainly see you around in TS or in game (think i came across you yesterday in game)

Don't hesitate to pm me if you need any kind of assistance.

Cave

Dag Caveman70

Ik kom inderdaad uit het Nederlandstalige gedeelte, Mais je parle le français aussi ;)

Ik ben blij dat hier ook iemand uit België is :D

Ik kijk er naar uit om samen met jullie te spelen op de server :D

@[member='caveman70']

how many different language are hidden in your hat ;)

@[member='yannickverc']

Bienvenu ;)

Welcome to the ADK Website

Edited by mmmprod

no, you need to wait until accepted.

I get that through mail I guess? :D

*edit*

I visited the application and it says I don't have permission :p

Edited by yannickverc

I get that through mail I guess? :D

*edit*

I visited the application and it says I don't have permission :p

We are aware the application form is down and working hard to solve this as soon as possible. @[member='Erick'] is a recruitment admin who will be notified of your intrest to join us and when the problem is fixed you will receive a PM on the forums in a few hours on steps to be taken to get your app in.

Thanks for your patience.

We are aware the application form is down and working hard to solve this as soon as possible. @[member='Erick'] is a recruitment admin who will be notified of your intrest to join us and when the problem is fixed you will receive a PM on the forums in a few hours on steps to be taken to get your app in.

Thanks for your patience.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. I hope I will be accepted! :)

Its crazy that this is all that is required to join. Im very much greatful though because i been wanting to join since bf3 but didnt think i was a good enough player. So i sharpened my skills n then ended up losing my cd and for some reason i no longer have bf3 installed on origin either. o wells...  Nyways back to my point, Im saying this because everytime i see adk player they r very good n with these requirements im sorta surpized.

Its crazy that this is all that is required to join. Im very much greatful though because i been wanting to join since bf3 but didnt think i was a good enough player. So i sharpened my skills n then ended up losing my cd and for some reason i no longer have bf3 installed on origin either. o wells... Nyways back to my point, Im saying this because everytime i see adk player they r very good n with these requirements im sorta surpized.

You skill means nothing. We want fun active members. That's all.