Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
WARWOLF

Hello from the UK

Hello guys and gals, hope you are well :)

Just a post to introduce myself. Not sure how to start it though haha.

My real name is Chris, i'm 23 and im a UK based player that lives in Bedfordshire near Milton Keynes, thats played too many games. (sad i know lol) I'm an ex British Soldier (part time) and ive recently returned to college to hopefully do something different with my life and maybe go to uni, not sure what i want to do yet though. I've played many games from MMO's to FPS's ive also been part of and lead or helped lead Guilds/Clan myself in many of those games (mainly MMO's though) i've always enjoyed motivating and leading others. I do enjoy meeting new faces, im not afraid to use mic when i have something to say, though i will admit i do sometimes talk too much haha but that only happens when im comfortable. I would say im an approachable, guy and very easy going, though im not afraid to share my opinion if its required or asked of me on anything, and if i can help someone i will if i cant i will wish i could.

Also i use different game names depending on what game but if its Origin my game name is GH05T_UK on steam it varies (Wasnt sure which one to put in the IGN box :P) I am currently in a BF3/4 Clan that i do not enjoy being in, its more like a dictatorship to me than a fun environment and i think im the only EU/UK player in it, but i wont name and shame them out of respect.

Hope to Join you soon in the futures when i hit your requirements :) and i look forward to meeting and being part of a new community i can call home in the gaming world. Thank you For Reading.

Edited by WARWOLF

Thank you, I dont know why we are rare here well atleast that what it seems ;p and i will be on TS at somepoint this week, i do understand the requirements to join but i will hit them. Christmas is too soon lol 

Edited by WARWOLF

Welcome to ADK Chris. 

I am Shawn, and i am from South Korea.

I heard UK is an awesome place to live for education.

I hope we can make good friendship and awesome stories to share.

The Husky~

@wjchoi0212

Hey buddy, nice to meet you too. And im sure we will. I would say all countries have their pros and cons for education, however for Engineering the UK is 1 of the top in the world if that is your interest i know it doesnt seem that way cause we are so small. :P Look forward to playing with you mate.

@[member='Erick'] 

Thanks and i was in the Infantry. 7th Rifles Light Infantry Regiment.

Thanks to all the welcoming replies.  

Edited by WARWOLF

There is an ongoing active competition to snag the dog tags of our founder in BF4, you might even get a nice TeamSpeak award if you accomplish this (if we finally get the awards started)...Definition of fun and entertainment right there. We also try to encourage knives only on some servers until 10 v 10. The weird screams of glee/defeat you hear in the TS channels as people surprise knife each other is hilarious. 

Welcome to the forums!

Nice to meet you Warwolf. Liked your introduction. And thank you for serving and trying to make the world a little better. Hope to see you on the battlefield sometime and get to know you on TS.

@[member='Thobais']

Thanks mate, and im positive i will already had alot of fun.

@[member='darth boog']

Haha sounds good, i already have been playing knives only when i was helping populate i was also part of the screaming cause i suck at knife fights. :P lol. Thanks for the Welcome. :)

@[member='paw719'] 

Nice to meet you too, and thanks for the for comment about me serving, i do miss it. But times change. Look forward to meeting you buddy :)