Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Thobais

Howdy ADK

Hello, my name is Wil. Been lurking in your BF4 servers for a while now and briefly in your BF3 servers. I really like the way you guys handle your servers/community. Other than that nothing else going on here other than being cold and with my in-laws here. I get more play time. Made a donation considering how much I am on these services. I think I messed up though and will have to re-do the $25 on paypal to have it recurring. 

Thanks,

Wil

Thanks for the welcome guys. I mainly stick to closed maps. Due to my lack of any driving skills. In BF Vietnam you knew not to get in the chopper with me once I started Birds the Word... which was shortly after take off. 

Welcome to the forums Wil!!!  Battlefield is AWESOME!!  Thanks for the donation.  Hit me up in teamspeak sometime.

Awesome AWESOME dude!!!!!

Edited by cm3parker

I don't currently have one up. I read your requirements and do not yet meet them. So I did not want to waste your time. But hoping to be able to soon. You guys really do have an pretty awesome community. I have had fun speaking with you guys on TS. Sometimes, I do forget my mic is off. 

If it is the 20 post thing, you can always put one in and start posting on the recruitment apps and introduction forums to boost that up.  We always love having people applying that are even tempered and that will bring more people in!!  We enjoyed talking to you tonight as well!!

Welcome to ADK Will.

I never saw you playing in bf3 nor teamspeak, but all the comments are positive

And hope you and i can have a sametime playing

p.s. what is your usual playing time, b/c you might be my awesome buddy :3

Thanks, guys. in BF3 I usually ended up playing in a server that shall not be named. Since the server was in Seattle. @[member='wjchoi0212'] I have been able to play a bunch mainly because my inlaws are here :D But once they are gone. I am not quite sure what my schedule will be. Help out wife first, then play time. I am also Alaska time just for your FYI  @[member='Pepsi'] sounds good thank you.  It still is hard to believe that such a large community is this positive.  :lol:

Wil

@[member='Thobais']

Driving like a maniac is half the fun in BF4...Nothing better than trying to land a jeep in places where we shouldn't be able to.

Or fly a helicopter inside a place we shouldn't be able to. Pepsi once got us stuck inside a building on  Siege of Shanghai during the beta (the E cafe if memory serves) We took forever to get it out. 

Welcome to the forums! you dont need to meet all the requirements before you submit a membership app, you just need to meet them at some point relatively soon after you submit it (like a week or two after is a safe bet)

@[member='darth boog'] That sounds like it was a lot of fun. I indeed did have a lot of fun in BF: Vietnam testing out the vehicles. What people I played with learn if Bird is the word was playing bailout of said vehicle I was driving. My name back then was U-Turn.... hahahaha. Fun times.

I don't currently have one up. I read your requirements and do not yet meet them. So I did not want to waste your time. But hoping to be able to soon. You guys really do have an pretty awesome community. I have had fun speaking with you guys on TS. Sometimes, I do forget my mic is off. 

The post are done lol.  Just hang around in teamspeak a bit and in game and by that time you will have your tags on.  Good luck!!