Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Urizon

Intro to me

Hello all.  I go by Urizon as my gaming name.   I am a seasoned....yeah that's a good way to put it...gamer.  I play Battlefield 4 and some PS2.  Though I've played most all the big games over the years.  I enjoy gaming for the fun of it, though I've  been known to throw the nearest pointy object across the room from time to time while gaming.  My BF knows to stand out of range if he's in the room.

When I'm not playing I work full time as a Veterinary Technician exclusively with exotic pet animals.  Mostly anything that lives in your house that's not a cat or a dog.  I also work with some zoos and a Capuchin monkey colony that serves as service animals for quadriplegics.  I'm always happy to offer advice for non-traditional pet owners, so ask away if need help with your snake, bird or bunny. 

Outside of gaming I enjoy making anything with my hands.  I craft in leather mostly now but also some chain and scale mail.  I also enjoy knife throwing and a bit of archery.

Very nice to meet you.  Thank you for coming to the ADK Forums.  

Hope to see you around in TS and in Game.

Would my 3 year old count as an non-traditional pet....lol, feels like it sometimes.  

Anyway, nice to meet you, see you around.  

as long as you play more bf4 then ps2 everyone will be happy

Pay no attention to this. And welcome to the forums! @[member='Urizon'] That sounds like a very rewarding career.  :)

Likewise itsdevonlol, of course I noticed that I had somehow hit the mute button on my mic at some point early on.  Silly new headset.  You guys weren't hearing me even though I was in your TS channel lol.  

@Thobias yes likewise, I was on your server for one round.  Then I got kicked and logged into the EU no exp server by mistake (I blame the cold meds I had just taken) I was trying to figure out where you guys were lol.  I just went to bed after that.

@Thobias yes likewise, I was on your server for one round.  Then I got kicked and logged into the EU no exp server by mistake (I blame the cold meds I had just taken) I was trying to figure out where you guys were lol.  I just went to bed after that.

@[member='Urizon'] hahaha, indeed when you where calling out people. I was what the hell? there is no one here. Or the time you said okay this way is clear and I met a savage group of locals that obliterated me. I realized then that you where not on the same server anymore. lol

@Thobias I was actually plotting your downfall the entire time....it was an elaborate plan...no just a fuzzy cold medicine moment.

@[member='Urizon'] I must have made it worse with the knife denials.... I have cookies. I did get killed lol it's clear....omg noooo nooooo. Waiting to revive. It was pretty funny. 

A fellow plane nub! I had a blast playing with you the other night! A vet tech? /highfive!!! Hope to see you in game/TS! Good luck on your app. You're super chill and you'll fit in perfectly!