Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
IthoJoe

Howdy ADK

Howdy yall...yep im new here and was hoping to join your ranks..Names John and im in the military and im 21 and a nerd yall got any questions for me feel free to ask and ill be down to fight on BF3 anytime im off of work lol

Welcome to the forums!!  @[member='IthoJoe'] how do you like things already??  Mr. Parker was in the military as well!!  Some time this winter you should get a hold of him and bug em.  MUHAHAHAHA lol Good luck with things and Welcome to ADK!!

Welcome to ADK buddy!

I'm joey, 

Pleasure to make our acquaintance.
I hope to catch you in-game or in our teamspeak soon! you can find the info in the post above mine. Somebody beat me too it.

Welcome!

Have you ever considered changing your in game name to G.I.Joe...Yes I know this joke is probably lame and old, but I want an excuse for screaming YO JOE! in teamspeak if I see you.

What do you do in the army? Guy who lived on my res floor a few years ago was a Ceremonial guard in the Canadian forces, had to dress up in the summer, 30 centigrade weather wearing the full dress uniform, tall hat and all. 

one weekend we will all have to roll together and smash some faces in HOOAH! not oorah thats marines lol still brothers in arms though

Ithojoe refers to my old Character in starwars Galxies back on the corbantis server i played the first Ithorian Elder Commando and therefore the name Ithojoe plus it didnt help the fact i was the only ithorian player in the game haha..I thought about the name change to G.I.Joe but thats full hooah.....never go full hooah

@[member='IthoJoe'] Thank you for your service and nice Tropic Thunder reference. Welcome to the ADK site! I see you quite often in game. Good luck on your app and hope to play more with you!