Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TurnedToDust

Canada eh?

@=ADK= Toxicpuppet Vancouver Island born and raised! Lived in Port Alberni for my early years then moved to Cedar im sure you know where that is and then work brought me to Alberta sadly but I still visit there bi-monthly!

OHH canada! Well we go to Whistler every year for our snowboarding trip! Normally around November time really depends on the snow...let us know if u meet up around that time.. we have other gaming friends in Vancouver that we meet up with when we are over there too! would be cool!! Just missed last years trip! We got back on the 17th Dec! lol Maybe thhis year! :) 

Madcat

LOL, Surprisingly no Montreal fans.

The Canucks have had 2 chances in game 7's in the Stanley cup within the past 20 years and failed miserably, even with MVP's and President's choice cups. This year was harder to continue being a fan, and the damn lockout, sigh.

I won't tell anyone that their choice is worse or better or wrong, due to the failings of my team... Heh, I am not like most Canucks fans though. Band wagon jumpers.

-soberpyro

yupppppp mtl fan here buddy :)

I could not believe the amount of canadians on the Dayz Epoch server! Love to see that. I'm a Maritimer myself :). Let's invade the world of gaming with courtesy and canuck kindness!

Edited by Chris UN

I Live In CFB Borden, Ontario, about and hour -an hour to a half away from Toronto. I used to live In Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, (Yeah laugh haha ) Anyone Neerby?

East end but Toronto as well here..   So many Montrealers lately it's been overwhelming!  Hit me up!

Oshawa area? i am northern toronto... newmarket area (the actual town is schomberg)