Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TurnedToDust

Canada eh?

Well since I have joined I've noticed a few fellow canadians, Just wondering where you guys are located and if anyone would ever want to arrange a get together! maybe a little lan fest, who knows :P

Omg. The flames? are you serious? lol! the flames suck man! Canucks = < 3 for a team from Canada. If not... Detroit Red Wings ;)

Did you seriously just say the Red Wings.... oh jeeze @[member='TurnedToDust'] BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Only thing worse than a Canucks fan is a Red Wing fan.

Edited by Bandito2497

Old school red wings, I haven't followed hockey in years. <.<

lost all respect from u a Canadian going for an american team come on man. Damn im  a leafs fan and i know they suck balls but i wont be a trader and go to the darkside.

Edited by snoopdog46

Vancouver Canucks fan here as well.  My step dad was a HUGE detroit fan when he was around so I'll give Dust a pass.  At least they're not the oldest team in the league anymore (ie old men playing hockey).  And our games against them are generally a lot of fun to watch - not like last nights snooze fest against Colorado.

LOL, Surprisingly no Montreal fans.

The Canucks have had 2 chances in game 7's in the Stanley cup within the past 20 years and failed miserably, even with MVP's and President's choice cups. This year was harder to continue being a fan, and the damn lockout, sigh.

I won't tell anyone that their choice is worse or better or wrong, due to the failings of my team... Heh, I am not like most Canucks fans though. Band wagon jumpers.

-soberpyro

How could we ever forget about that Stanley cup with the Hurricanes? We are Canadian... NHL is like your NFL in the States. Loud, drunk, know every detail kinda fans :D

We also have a soccer team I think...

Edited by Flashfire

Vancouver Canucks fan here as well.  My step dad was a HUGE detroit fan when he was around so I'll give Dust a pass.  At least they're not the oldest team in the league anymore (ie old men playing hockey).  And our games against them are generally a lot of fun to watch - not like last nights snooze fest against Colorado.

What part of van you live in?

I'd just like to say, I love how the Canadian meet-up conversation ended up in a Hockey team fan debate ;p all I have to say is, I'm a fan of the canucks, also IM a Torontonian

Edited by Tristan Carreau

What part of van you live in?

Technically New West but if you say that to someone non local you're gonna get a "huh?".  So Vancouver is the easiest answer to give and not that incorrect being it's all part of the GVRD anyway.  I grew up in Richmond but I've lived in Burnaby, Prince George, Bangkok - I like to get around. ;)

I am on the island in Victoria, but was raised in Surrey, although being raised in Surrey doesn't count for much. Mostly just that I know my way around certain aspects of that area. Like Surrey Girls ;D

Are you a surrey jack? ( Canadian slang, eh )

Edited by FlammingCliff

ToxicPuppet here,

Yeah we Canucks can find each other in a 90 km/hour ice storm.  I'm located way over on Vancouver Island in the city of Nanaimo!  A hot coffee and laughs are always welcome...  :)

I love how the Edmonton fans have no issues tearing apart the Canucks even though we have nothing to cheer about.  At least its January and all Canadians can rally together behind one team.  Watchin the IIHF world juniors gives me hope cause you know Edmonton's gonna have first round draft again this year ;)