Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DestinedToFlail

Destined stopping by to say hi.

Hey ADK! I've been playing the servers off and on for a while now. They've become one of my staples because of the consistency and active admins. But enough with the smoke blowing :oP I enjoy the servers and I'm usually running around being a meat shield in Metro with my Saiga. I plan on applying and hope to become a part of ADK. Thanks for the servers.

As for me? I like walks on the beach and...wait...wrong site for that. Thirty two, happily married for six years with a daughter and three dogs. If it weren't for my brother-in-law living here, I'd be the only guy >_< Near DFW, Texas and it's OK I guess...heh. Been a gamer since the 2600. Pacman, Pong, Pitfall and then of course Nintendo, etc. That damn dog in Duck Hunt. To this day I still say the best sports games were on Genesis. NBA and NHL Live, Coach K College and of course Madden.

It's in my blood and it never gets old. Games have always been a nice way to relax and release for me. 

Kinda feels like a date and I'm not sure what to say since it has been so long. Feel free to ask questions. See you in game!