Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
desdiinova

The Elder Scrolls: Online Beta - Anyone else get an invite? :D

Feels like I signed up for an invite years ago lol

Buuuuuuut I got mine today too woop woop!!! Sucks its limited from Friday November 22nd 6:00PM to Sunday November 24th midnight.
I'm ADK_FlurpDurp on it so add me so we can kill things. I have another friend who got an invite but his PC might not be able to run it, maybe I can swindle his beta key to somebody who can actually use it

Ok change in events.

So I signed up back in January and I did NOT receive an email but a buddy of mine is going out of town this weekend (Thasnkgiving and whatnot) and is giving me HIS beta key!!!!!

Yayyyyyyy!!!  :D  :D  :D

Are yours the weekend ones or do you have a full pass?

Full pass of course. 

I think I got a weekend beta on SWTOR once. But one of my other emails got a full access beta key. 

When I sign up for betas. I use 7-10 emails and aliases. lol. 

Owwwh... Your so lucky! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: . I've been waiting for my invite since the start. I applyed as soon as your were able, like forever ago. How is it bro. Do you have any in game video...?

Owwwh... Your so lucky! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: . I've been waiting for my invite since the start. I applyed as soon as your were able, like forever ago. How is it bro. Do you have any in game video...?

You have to sign an NDA so you can't show anything to anyone sorry :/