Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hello members and guests of the best community in the world!

The Introduce Of The Almighty Tcip

[attachment=1884:Mikael_Elmblad_nya_glasogon.JPG]

As you may know, i call my self Tcip. I came across the word many years ago. When i was doing research for network security. I thought the word was special, cool looking and short. There is also a small relation to the protocol tcp/ip. Since then, i started calling my self that. I live in a city called Malmö, it's the 3th biggest city in Sweden (Scandinavian). Born in 1985 (in the writing moment i am 28 years old). My mom is half-ich Norwegian, so i'm kind off 12,5%. I speak Swedish, English and i can count to 12 in German, plus a few phrases.

I see my self as a direct and honest person. Except disrespectful people, that destroy the joy for others. I'm a loner. And I enjoy it.

I started playing computer games, in the late 1996. With games like Quake and Unreal. And the Battlefield series. Today i play other games like World of Warcraft and League of Legends.

Beside gaming interest. I like to create websites and experiment with code. Like Javascript, Silverlight, ASP, .NET and more.

My Footprint On The Internet
Facebook - Mikael Elmblad
Website - www.tcip.se
Battlefield Photos - To my skydrive

I would like to thank Google Translate for their fine work and a big thank to Red Bull  :P

Hello TCIP!
Welcome to ADK and I bow down to you sir for helping us with the server costs.
I'm Joey and I'm Veteran Admin of League of legends here at ADK, I am forever endeavouring to build our league of legends community here. Personally I've always wanted to visit sweeden, ask any of my friends and they'll tell you. I'm also a lover of Rekorderlig cider plus I watched EuroVision once and Eric Saade from sweeden was awesome.
My guess is you play on the EU Nordic & East server for league of legends. I'd love to play with you but i'd have constant 400+ ping.
I'd also recommend not telling everyone your facebook, unless you don't mind 100 people stalking your profile. :P But your website looks pretty nice, basic but it looks better then anything i can design. I more like the back end programming over CSS/html though i am currently teaching myself html5 as it is super awesome from what i see some developers making from it.
Anyway, i should stop blabbering.
Welcome again and thank you, Hopefully we can chat sometime later!
Joey

Welcome to ADK! :)

welcome

Welcome to the ADK site!

Welcome man!

Welcome to ADK dude!

Welcome to ADK community Bro look around our site and enjoy!

welcome to ADK tcip...seen you in game many times...

Yo welcome to the ADK forums!

211375_902.png

Welcome to ADK bud. Gotta love google eh?

Thanks alot everyone!

Hello TCIP!
Welcome to ADK and I bow down to you sir for helping us with the server costs.
I'm Joey and I'm Veteran Admin of League of legends here at ADK, I am forever endeavouring to build our league of legends community here. Personally I've always wanted to visit sweeden, ask any of my friends and they'll tell you. I'm also a lover of Rekorderlig cider plus I watched EuroVision once and Eric Saade from sweeden was awesome.
My guess is you play on the EU Nordic & East server for league of legends. I'd love to play with you but i'd have constant 400+ ping.
I'd also recommend not telling everyone your facebook, unless you don't mind 100 people stalking your profile. :P But your website looks pretty nice, basic but it looks better then anything i can design. I more like the back end programming over CSS/html though i am currently teaching myself html5 as it is super awesome from what i see some developers making from it.
Anyway, i should stop blabbering.
Welcome again and thank you, Hopefully we can chat sometime later!
Joey

Hey Joey!

Thanks for the warm welcome. You are spot on, i indeed play on EU Nordic & East in League of Legends. People are free to stalk me if they want to, some excitement to my boring life, lol. The first page on my website isen't any fancy. But i've allways loved minimalistic designs. Some deeper you will find my blog. In there the design is little fancyer. 

Once again, thanks for the warm welcome!  :)

Welcome to ADK, happy to see another Scandinavian making his way over here :D

Ow, i see you are from Noway  ;)

Welcome to the ADK forums, @[member='Tcip']! Thank you for your generous donation.

Enjoy!

No problemo mate. Have been thinking of renting my own server. But the cost is a bit to much for my economy. So i decided to make donation to the best server on the wild web  :)

Always wondered about your name, glad to have you here.

Thanks!