Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Erick

Recruitment Revision implemented

=ADK= Recruitment Revision 

Many of you may wonder, Why a recruitment revision  Well the main reason of this is to organize recruitment and improve the income of members that we have come in attempting to put a stop to the people who come here to just cause problems. With this revision we will require the recruitment staff to be more actively involved with the community and applicants by getting to know them as a person before accepting them into ADK. With the revision ADK may be a little bit more difficult to get into but if someone really wants to be part of ADK they will settle with our requirements.

A few changes that the administrative staff here at ADK has discussed will apply for all applicants after the date of November 13th, 2013.  These changes will be listed below: 

• Forum post requirement boosted to 20 post.
  • Game server time requirements boosted to 10 hours.
  • Teamspeak 3 time requirements boosted to 10 hours.

​For games like Planetside 2, War Thunder, League of Legends, and ect. will not have to meet the game server requirements due to ADK not having an official game server in that section but instead will just have to have 10 hours of gaming time with the ADK group. 

A new recruitment application has now been implemented into the system as of today November 10th, 2013. This new application will help recruitment admins and recruiters to evaluate the applicant with a little bit more ease. It will now been shown as the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Game Name:   

Real Name (Optional):

Gender (Optional): 

How did you find us? 

If not a game then how?

Referrer:

Team Speak 3: [Draw down menu Yes or No]

Gaming Time: [Free text]

Competitive Gaming? [Draw down menu Yes or No]

Link to introduction Thread:

What games do you play? [Free text]

What can you bring to =ADK=? [Free text]

What does =ADK mean to you? [Free text]

Why do you want to be part of =ADK=? [Free text]

Do you have any interest in applying for a admin position? [Draw down menu Yes or No]

Wearing the =ADK= Tag? [Draw down menu Yes or No]

Willing to actively play with ADK members and/or populate out servers?  [Draw down menu Yes or No]

Ranks and Roles? [Draw down menu Yes or No]

Do you agree to the membership terms? [Draw down menu Yes or No]

If no, please explain in detail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All applications must be 3-4 days old before being processed trough a Wednesday recruitment drive. We feel that this gives the applicant time to get involved more in the community along with giving others time to reply to the applicants thread.

We want to thank everyone for their support in ADK and we hope that this revision will be the best for our future members and members. 

Thank you,

Recruitment Staff. 

hi, i am new here, can i ask some question?

1. how do you know i've been in TS for 10 hours?

2. i am grateful that i can enter ADK TS channel, but when i am in TS, i usually see [ADK] members together chatting with each other. it seems they know each other already, and that's the only channel i hear talking, but i don't see any other talking in other channels. so i don't know where to go or how to start to talk to someone or team up with someone.

@[member='dau1838']

Hi!

Well, our TS is broken up into channels for different games, personal channels, or AFK(Away From Keyboard) channels at the bottom.

Most people in the community already do know each other. We are a big family.

But some channels that are not talking may not be very active and are populated just so they can talk if they want too.

Try the Battlefield server for some good coms action, or planetside. DayZ section if you want to hear some arguing.

What games are you interested in are are you currently playing?

Try joining one of those channels first.

From there, try and find a server that the =ADK= members are in and try and join up.

For example, I play DayZ more than anything so my home is usually the Admin room or the MOD room for dayz on TS.

Since we have two servers for DayZ, a MOD server and a Stand Alone server I play those servers and I stay in those TS areas.

Message me if you have a question or direct a question at @[member='Fuz'], our Recruit Admin.

Hope I helped a little.