Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Fuz

Fuz

I am Fuz also known as DoctorFuz. I do a lot of things gaming wise. I enjoy playing games and meeting new people. I am here because I enjoy this community's website and people who play together and the games they play. I am 23 from Tennessee. If you have any questions ask.

I started PC GAMING in 2006 on the game America's Army. I then started playing CSS and moved onto WarRock after the game got hit by hackers I moved onto Battlefield 2. After the patch hit in 2007-2008 I sadly could not play once they fixed the hit boxes seeing how I learned how to play with the hotboxes all jacked up. I played a tiny bit of Battlefield 2142 my computer could not handle the game.  From there I played on and off my xbox Playing call of duty franchise. A lot of games have crossed my path for better or worse. Worse being World of warcraft. I did a little of Photoshop but nothing amazing but I enjoyed it. I am on http://raptr.com a game tracking website for all the games I did not list.

Sincerely.

Fuz also known as Matt.

Hi Fuz!

I'm also fuz and recently joined the forums as well :)

...and if that's not enough, WoW is also a low-point in my life too lol

Nice to meet you!

You as well! I have had the name Fuz from my wow character FuzzyBurger and FuzzyJerky.

Two Taurens I'm guessing? I had Mooby the Golden Cow. WoW was a low point in gaming for me as well. I missed my DAOC

I was a pink haired gnome named fuzball. Founder of the guild SquirrelBox on Perenold...

I guess I also like the memories I made on WoW, but still feel like I made a few too many of them lol...

so many years were lost jumping up and down in the auction house...

I'm a hardcore RPG fan/addict though. FFXI is probably one of my favs :)

@[member='DMSpooky'], Looooooved DAoC. I was so sad when WoW came out and the DAoC servers went to crap. Miss my Animist. My debuffing shrooms were so fun. And also miss my Bonedancer. :)

Good ole days, pouring hot oil. Also I miss the DAoC frontier. When the original puppy quest went in we organized a raid and won by causing the enemy to lag. We all summoned our puppies at once. Then they changed it so those pets couldn't be summoned out in the frontier. :p

@[member='h1ghstrung'], WoW was not the issue, well not the full issue. EA was they so badly wanted to take the team and resources to warhammer online and rushed that so it failed. We all knew and started to complain when Atlantis came out that the expansion was half assed. When we started to complain the writers even got in trouble blaming EA for the rush. WoW's part was makeing a MMO that anyone can play with less consequences. You die no loss of xp, items can always be fully repaired, world was smaller with less danger zones, and characters where more flat line and less customization leave less people to feel left out.

Not sure how I missed this....Welcome back @[member='Fuz'] been a while.

Good talking with you earlier, hope to see you around more in H1Z1.

Talk with you later.