Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hello everyone! I go by Skullkid in most games but you can just call me Alex if you would like. Its been about two years since iv affiliated myself with a actual clan or other type of gaming community and I would just like to say that I am excited to do so once again. Soloing is fun for awhile but it definitely gets a bit lonely and I suppose that's where you guys come in! Im looking forward to getting to know all of you so feel free to reply to this and ill do my best to respond. I suppose I should make a point of what games I play and like to play. I mostly go for fps games and mmos but im open to anything really. My favorite fps would have to be Battlefield 3 and now Battlefield 4 and my favorite mmos would be Guild Wars 2 and Aion. I do play a lot of minecraft so if you guys want me to play with you just let me know. My ign for that is Link_ToTheCraft. I also play a lot of single player games. Mostly rpgs and jrpgs; Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout, Dark Souls, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest.. The list goes on. Im also a huge otaku and a Legend of Zelda fanboy. Thats about everything I guess.. Anything more will come from you guys getting to know me :). Thanks for reading.

Welcome Skullkid to our website. You have some pretty good taste in games. If you do want to join us in Minecraft you can hit us up on the whitelist area of minecraft and I or another MC admin can get you added on. What game did you play with us to find us, or site?

Welcome.   It's awesome to see A Different Kind of gamer jumping on the forums.  I love Oblivion and those types of games.  I hope to see you around.