Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Grenade_Magnet

What's your occupation?

I am currently studying in the Networking and IT field with Cisco Network Academy actually about to take my last section test to get my IC3 certification

Sup, fellow CNA person! I'm mere weeks from completing my CCNP Route studying, and hope to knock the test out of the park before summer gets here. Good luck on the IC3!

I currently work in the telecommunications field. I used to have a job that made sure that internet worked for people nationwide, then moved up to doing advanced firewall support to medium and large companies. Got sick of the lack of pay, so I took a similar-like job, but on a smaller footprint scale for more money. 

Sup, fellow CNA person! I'm mere weeks from completing my CCNP Route studying, and hope to knock the test out of the park before summer gets here. Good luck on the IC3!

I currently work in the telecommunications field. I used to have a job that made sure that internet worked for people nationwide, then moved up to doing advanced firewall support to medium and large companies. Got sick of the lack of pay, so I took a similar-like job, but on a smaller footprint scale for more money. 

That is awesome!!!! I have to do the Key Applications Monday then I will be certified 

I'm just another Five-O in the house, 14 years as a University cop, field trainer, Crisis Intervention Team training, and most fun but worst thing needed an Active Shooter instructor.  It's sad in this day in age I have to teach other cops how to go in a school and deal with kids gone off the rails.  Something has gone systemically wrong.  On another note I'm a practitioner of Uechi-Ryu karate, might see my way to earning a black belt this year but it's not about the belt, black belt is just getting a new white belt.  It means you've finally learned the basics enough to actually begin learning the style.  Ah well that's enough see you on the battlefields!

I just fiddle with hydraulic excavators, not operating them. mainly installing options equipment and some field repairs.

before this I was an aircraft engine mechanic for commercial jets (JT8D and JT9D-7Q / 7R4D / 7R4G2)

funny thing is that I make more money working with excavators than jet-engines :/

Perfessional Transport operator.... or a truck driver... I've been doing it for 6 years almost and have found to have a love hate for it, missing things at home while I'm away is the worst, but it pays well and the work I currently do takes me across Canada every week and the view is ever changing in my office. and i get to see a lot of cool things along the way, every week is different. On the side for extra dough, and for the pure love of it, I like to do photography. wedding portraits landscapes, whatever I feel like capturing at the time  :D

Here is some work mixed with what I like to do.adk_1399432650__881990_10152723079015451

I work as a IT Consultant, my last contract was implementation on a major security project. And my upcoming gig is a Security Analyst. At this point i'm hoping to get out of consulting and start finding a home to plan for retirement.

Prep drone and chef in training, slave to the kitchen. I work 50-55 hours a week and am not really mad about it, work while im young seems to be my motto at the moment. I really like working in a kitchen, my hands are battered and scarred from knife work and from scrubbing pans from when i first started. Im moving up to grill work and doing a lot more as the owner of the restaurant I work at is getting me a lot of experience with good technique and long hours in the kitchen. On the side I am a commissions painter for miniature games, fantasy, warhammer, warhammer 40k and a whole range of other stuff. I mostly work, dont have much time for much else, but im not too bothered by it.

I am a Mechanical Design Engineer working at one of the Electron Accelerator Rings at a National Laboratory. MY JOB IS SO FUN!!! :D