Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Gu3ssWh0oo

Introducing my New setup

@[member='ElementDot'] @[member='Zinkiey'] @[member='Pepsi'] @[member='=ADK= VooDoo'] @[member='Viper'] @[member='J3ngland'] @[member='smokert'] @[member='Worst Garen NA'] @[member='Brutality'] @[member='Rail Tracer'] @[member='Bromance'] @[member='area51Brett'] @[member='cbrunnem']

Ready for this? 1,700$ USD preparing for BF4...

Motherboard: Z87-GD65 gaming 140$

Power Supply: TX860M 140$

Ssd: Samsung 840 Series 90$

Ram: Vengeance 16gB 200$

Processor: Intel Core i7 280$

Graphics: Radeon R9 280x 350$

Tower: Cosmos 2 Ultra Tower 330$

Total Cost ~ 1,621.73$ Edited by Gu3ssWh0oo

If you wanna overclock that cpu I recommend buying an all in one cooler to get the best temps while also not turning your fan into a hairdryer. the corsair h100i is the one I personally like, but there are others out there as well. 

Other than that, nice build. If you are unhappy with your fps, you can always add another 280x for more performance as well. :)

what? no HDD?! are you crazy? Go pick one up now! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=22-178-393&nm_mc=EMC-GD102113&cm_mmc=EMC-GD102113-_-index-_-Item-_-22-178-393&

Lol.. i dunno why i linked you a 4TB HDD.

But o well. Better hope that none of those hardware are DoA. :P

In the meantime, I'm gonna look at the pictures and amaze myself to sleep.

$1700? Aww, that's cute! I spent $1200 in gfx cards alone <3

But seriously, nice scoop there man! I'm more of a nvidia guy myself but to each their own. The case is nice. I have a Coolermaster HAF932 personally. Plenty of room for expansion and airflow.

Hope everything works out and no RMA's!

Thanks for sharing your rig pics tho!

Knife you for it?

@[member='Pepsi'] it was actually $2k+ all said and done almost there

@[member='ElementDot'] @[member='Zinkiey'] @[member='=ADK= VooDoo'] @[member='Viper'] @[member='J3ngland'] @[member='smokert'] @[member='Worst Garen NA'] @[member='Brutality'] @[member='Rail Tracer'] @[member='Bromance'] @[member='area51Brett'] @[member='cbrunnem'] @[member='warspitejr']

getting more lights but here are pics from a video I took Edited by Gu3ssWh0oo

Nice @Gu3ssWh0oo on your build, that is a lot better than mine by gpu standards so I can't wait to play against you again! (You were pretty good without a good pc anyways, haha). @[member='Pepsi'] yours was just overkill along with a side of Black Friday... I am going to be going overkill on mine around $3-$4k (depending on if I get my laptop along with my parts, I have to get them to complete my second computer desk/case mod).

Edited by Johanos

@[member='slickfootanna'] @[member='area51Brett'] @[member='Bromance'] @[member='J3ngland'] @[member='LegacyChaotic'] I love the lights honestly but then again it doesn't matter if you like them I'm the one that had to deal with them paha(; but just for that I'm warning you now, every time I kick you butt Ill make sure I remind you it's because the Light force is with me !

Thanks @johanas Just setting up my game like I said if nonthing else says I'm a serious competitive battlefield player hopefully the pics do justice(: Edited by Gu3ssWh0oo