Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
desdiinova

Tried Out 5760x1080 Gaming... Never going back <3

These pictures don't really do it justice at all, but it's worth a look.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:880]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:879]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:878]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:877]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:876]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:875]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:874]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:873]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:872]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:871]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:870]

I somehow lost the pictures of me flying a jet/helicopter in BF3 which actually look pretty decent (no blur/light reflection) otherwise I'd post them here. I honestly can't compare flying in that game with 3 monitors to anything I've experienced yet in gaming.

Only, Maxishine wouldn't have his side monitors mounted on little spice racks because his desk is multi-leveled :P 

Thanks for the compliment though, that guy is awesome

I so wish I had the video processing power to do that!

The video card I've got ranged from just $270-400 now (which is depressing cause I bought mine for over $500 but oh well) so it's not *too* expensive to run something like this, just start saving! :D

Thats an awesome split maybe for MMORPG like PS2 for viewing angles.

I wish i can do that.

Do you know how to put two mouse in one os? O.o

As far as I've been able to find, no unfortunately. I've often wanted the same thing, but haven't come up with anything, if you find somethin let me know!

I didnt think of that. That makes perfect sense thanks dude. I guess ill just buy another one or 2 more of the same size. acer monitors r so cheap nowadays.

Yeah, I love Acer monitors and they're so much cheaper than most other similarly-specced monitors. Granted I do plan on getting the 144hz ASUS monitor as soon as I can afford it just for 3d + gaming at more than 60fps lol.

Wow that is a nice setup dude!

Thank you :D

Let me know when if find a way to remove the bezels.  That would be way cool.

There's an option in the nVidia control panel to correct for bezels, that's the closest it's gonna get unless you wanna spend a few extra hundred dollars on the zero bezel monitors. Honestly though, nVidia's bezel correction is great. I don't use it personally because the gap doesn't bother me (when you're in-game and you're only seeing your side monitors with peripheral vision you don't even notice the bezels)

That setup looks amazing.... Damn makes me wish I still had my third monitor so I could pull this off again. I used to do it with Black Ops just because it looked what I thought was amazing, but now I know this is what amazing looks like.