Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ohh_noeszs_1223

paintball

There's a few other big airsoft guys in the community

@[member='Novaura']

@[member='WhickerBasket']

I THINK that either one or both of them played paintball at some point in time.    I could be wrong (and probably am) but maybe we were just having a conversation about paintball in team speak one night.  

I use to paint ball all the time. But like others it has died down. Been trying to get some guys from work to go for a while now.

Not big on airsoft, but honestly never really tried it. Willing to try anything, we should try to setup a weekend event somewhere. I would bewilling to help in the southern cali area.

@[member='infamoushoole']

i would but i own way to markers to begin with got a aftershock 1/10 lv1  an limited edition ego 11 in camo and a joker luxe 1.5 with 2.0 core green on purple 

plus some old shockers and some pumps and cockers i own probably like 15 markers haha

I've only played once, but it was awesome! Outside, 3 different fields. One was a wooded area with tower defence. Another was stacked/half buried earth mover tires, and the last was a bunch of old cars and an old 36 seat school in the middle and on each side. Last was my fav! Had a few welts, some aches and pains, and was hung over from all the drinking afterwards. :)

Played for 4 years back in the early 2000s ... Had an old Spyder with an 18 inch sniper barrel, electronic trigger, and 24 oz tank.  Played a lot of backwoods fields and some speed courses in Orlando when I lived in Florida.  I was a pretty good shot and was generally better than a lot of guys playing with tricked out fully auto Angels in the woods.  Speed ball was a bit harder since a lot of those guys using Angels would just spray and pray but I didn't do too bad the few times I played on speed courses.

@[member='ohh_noeszs_1223'] That's what I like about X ball... Tape is actually fun to play esp when the pitch you're playing on has a snake on like the left front 40 to the back 40. Loooooove bunkering the snake.

And as far as just spamming paint goes.... I keep shooting until I see someones marker go either down to the ground or up in the air. Suck my 30 BPS (no ramping, no "smart eyes," and no bullshit!)