Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hiya, I'm PhirePhrey, (I generally go by Phire or Trina.) 

I'm a girl gamer, pyromaniac, black belt, and Asian. My interests include cooking, making videos, playing video games, being sarcastic, playing with fire, reading, journalism, amine, and going out with friends. 

I'm a highschool student studying cullinary, and I have two older brothers, (I'm not very "ladylike" to this day because of them :P) I'm generally a really nice person, but I'm known for my sarcasm and dry humor at times. I like hanging out with just about anyone, and I've heard literally every Asian/Woman joke out there. While I've gotten used to them and don't usually mind them, I do appreciate the times I don't hear them. :P 

I laugh at lot, I can imitate Pikachu (when my throat allows) and I play a lot of games like Minecraft, Zelda, Portal, TF2, Mario, Tekkit, OMGpop, and the random ones on people's computers. 

I found ADK when I was surfing for a new community to join. I really like it so far. I've met a variety of different people who's company I greatly enjoy. While some of them (you know who you are..) are a bit strange at times, they ARE a lot of fun. 

Hope to see you around!

-Phire

Welcome to the community Trina! Been really fun talking with you on teamspeak and seem like a really chill person. 

Still waiting on that Pikachu imitation......

Really hope you enjoy your time here and have fun! 

One question... Language: Japanese, Korean, or Chinese? If Japanese then woot! I tried culinary before in high school, but I always got the bad luck of being stuck with a crappy teacher or being stuck in a crappy group so I gave up and tried art... Didn't work well so I went toward programming and I am doing well, heh. It will be fun to play with you in TF2 (I think I played with you before, hmmm I will have to think). Hope to see you around on TeamSpeak and/or in-game sometime!

Chinese, and I don't play TF2 a whole lot anymore, just on occasion. 

Tsk.... I guess I still have to wait for someone who knows Japanese to join our community so I can practice with them, but anywho sweet! Glad we get to play with people from the east now!

Tsk.... I guess I still have to wait for someone who knows Japanese to join our community so I can practice with them, but anywho sweet! Glad we get to play with people from the east now!

What level are you looking for? 

Hiyo Phire~  :ph34r:

What level are you looking for? 

Hiyo Phire~  :ph34r:

I am practically level one... You will start to hear me blurt out Japanese words when they match up to English words... Like for example: Hai = Yes (for those who aren't familiar with Japanese).

@[member='Johanos'] Well if you wanna shoot me PM's in hiragana i'll try to respond. Unless you're only interested in speaking japanese then I might not have time to help you cuz I'm not on TS often enough  ^_^ Took japanese in university.

@[member='Johanos'] Well if you wanna shoot me PM's in hiragana i'll try to respond. Unless you're only interested in speaking japanese then I might not have time to help you cuz I'm not on TS often enough  ^_^ Took japanese in university.

Okay thanks, yeah this semester it is all about Hiragana... However I am still trying to figure out how to use the keyboard on Windows 8 since all it did was say ENG - JA...

@[member='Viper'] still has the prettiest voice <3

Srubi and I were singing random songs from games and shows that we liked (we are tone-deaf obviously) when all of a sudden Phire starts singing randomly, and I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we were embarrassed completely - nuff said... But yeah Viper's voice will still be the most pertiest of all, looks like we will see some competition!

Edited by Johanos