Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
creep

oh, look.

figured since i'm gonna be around the ADK l4d2 server a bunch that i'd (finally) introduce myself.

hi, i'm creep. 19, almost 20. i hang out with the other AZ ADK kids. i'm pretty boring. i play l4d2 and very rarely tf2. most of you probably know me through l4d2. i joined ADK back in... october? somewhere around there, maybe. i can't remember. i've been playing on the servers since last march though. when i'm not playing l4d2 or dicking around elsewhere on the internet, i can usually be found listening to some really bad music or watching crime shows like the 50 year old woman i am inside.

aaaaaaaaanyways, that's about it. i'm always on steam if anyone's down for some l4d2 or somethin. Edited by creep

[color="#FFFFFF"][size="3"]GOOD GOD A WOMEN HAS JOINED A COMMUNITY AMONG MEN![/size][/color]
[color="#FF0000"][size="3"][size="2"]I'LL GRAB A SHOVEL![/size][/size][/color]

Finally you have posted a Introduction... though I am a little late posting..

[quote name='creep' timestamp='1308438789' post='8553']
looooool aggressive.

i don't like shovels :<
[/quote]

Here I will use my "BACK SCRATCHER" that I named " I PUT =ADK= CREEP DOWN WITH THIS"...... I got them videos of me owning you with it too if you want me to post em... lol