Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
slickfootanna

Somebody get me a fucking Medic, man!

I don't believe you have mine, kind sir. I will check.

blah blah blah... welcome to the forum.
just saying... other tags arent as important as aob's. (rarest collection of them all)

Get to it!

Got them. I have just about everyone's except Nova.

Edited by Johanos

Great to see avid gamers also interested in fitness.  I think keeping the body healthy keeps the game skills sharp.   Good luck with those dead lifts, they are a great movement!

-Jason 

Thanks! I'll be honest I have studied the movements/how to execute but I am kind of scared to go out there. There is just so much to this whole deadlifting lol. I have a female friend who is 130lbs/ 5'-0" and can deadlift 200lbs. lol.

Thanks! I'll be honest I have studied the movements/how to execute but I am kind of scared to go out there. There is just so much to this whole deadlifting lol. I have a female friend who is 130lbs/ 5'-0" and can deadlift 200lbs. lol.

That's crazy.   Don't want to mess with her!  haha

I am 5'-0" haha... so I get strange looks from the men in the free weights area of the gym when I go to use the bench press and press 75lbs, which is technically nothing compared to what men press but still XD

Haven't your instructors told you that Architects don't make money like Engineers do?!  :o

^^^ this.  

i have come to the conclusion that out of all the common jobs engineers have the best actual work to money paid ratio.  i hear architechs are struggling right now getting jobs.

^^^ this.  

i have come to the conclusion that out of all the common jobs engineers have the best actual work to money paid ratio.  i hear architechs are struggling right now getting jobs.

Well, the huge struggle was back when the recession hit. We had huge firms in Houston go from being 100 people to 20 people. In fact, the firm that is located next door to the firm I work for used to be a 50 person Architecture firm and now they are only 6 people. It's rough, especially more since everyone and their effing mothers are "closet architects". So, yes, I would go down the Engineering path. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do for a living. :)

Hey Julie, its me shawn (wjchoi0212)

I saw you @ teamspeak yesterday.

I hope I can play with you too.

It's cool that you can do a full marathon

I longest for mine was 20k and i literally passed out

i HOPE YOU WILL BE AT TS AND GAMES TODAY!!

Hey Julie, its me shawn (wjchoi0212)

I saw you @ teamspeak yesterday.

I hope I can play with you too.

It's cool that you can do a full marathon

I longest for mine was 20k and i literally passed out

i HOPE YOU WILL BE AT TS AND GAMES TODAY!!

Hey! :D

Hope to see you in game  ^_^

20k is still damn impressive!