Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
slickfootanna

Somebody get me a fucking Medic, man!

Figured I'd finally register and introduce myself...   :ph34r:

My name is Julie. I have been an avid gamer since the age of 5, thanks Dad. Started playing Zelda and Mario Bros and been hooked since then.

By day I am an Architect and by night I game. I play all sorts of games: MMORPGs, RPGs, LoL, Minecraft, WoW, Battlefield3, etc.   :D

I currently got introduced into lifting... (yes, weights lol). I am avid runner... running 10k and 5k and currently training for a half marathon then eventually a full marathon. My goal is to complete a triathlon but that is still a long way to go... Figured that lifting would definitely compliment my triathlon/marathon training. So, hopefully soon I am able to get this whole deadlifts down. 

Anyway, cheers!

-julie

Welcome to the forums mate! Its nice to find other healthy people here on the forums from time to time. 
Myself, i'm currently training to do the eureka stairs run (eureka tower being the tallest building in the southern hemisphere). That's 88 floors straight to the top. http://www.eurekaclimb.com.au/about-eureka-climb

Anyways, Its a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you around!

Full marathons suck! Haha. Even though I want to do another one...

But anyways welcome to the site! Hope to see you around some more

That's why you were at Disney land that one time. Makes sense now.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums like everyone is going to say first off.

Secondly I respect anyone who plays the classic mainly the Zelda series. SNES or N64 was the good stuff.

Zelda: OoT > Just about everything

Welcome to the forums mate! Its nice to find other healthy people here on the forums from time to time. 
Myself, i'm currently training to do the eureka stairs run (eureka tower being the tallest building in the southern hemisphere). That's 88 floors straight to the top. http://www.eurekaclimb.com.au/about-eureka-climb

Anyways, Its a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you around!

That's awesome! I climbed up Mount Huangshan in the Anhui Province, Eastern China. Took about 5-6 six hours to reach the peak!

Have fun and thank you!

@[member='slickfootanna'] wow you are an Architect eh! thats friken awesomer! thats what im going to school for hopefully in 2 years i will be a one and start making some sexy blink blink :D

Haven't your instructors told you that Architects don't make money like Engineers do?!  :o

Welcome to the forums like everyone is going to say first off.

Secondly I respect anyone who plays the classic mainly the Zelda series. SNES or N64 was the good stuff.

Zelda: OoT > Just about everything

Zelda OoT Is the greatest game in history imo.

And if you were my families architect, you'd have made a fortune. wrong country maybe? :P

Welcome! I myself had started at around age 5 also first games were Halo: Combat Evolved and Mario Bros, and I am also an avid runner however I can't run as far as you... I am more of a sprinter, started to walk 3 miles in the morning with my grandpa to help increase my stamina though. Like Zeppster said, if you have any questions feel free to ask us members or the higher ups! Hope to see you in-game sometime.

Welcome to ADK! Seen you on TS. I know it's hard to keep up with the guys in ts, but you'll eventually get use to the them.

I'm still trying to figure them out myself...  ;)             ........Let me Know iF yOu n33d h3Lp........

Good luck!

Edited by J3ngland

Anna, it was great to talk to you in TS yesterday. I am also training to start 5k and 10k runs after smoking for 20 years. It's great to see you in the forums, and when you're ready to apply to ADK, you have my full support. 

Thanks, and Welcome!!

You will not knife me with my Knify-senses combined with my imitations of World War II guns!!! Come let me see your skills, for it must be better than Pepsi or on par.

Well, I just took his tags... soooo... :)

You got pepsi's tags! gj! You may never get mine! :P its hard to catch me when i get on tdm.

Haha. I am not claiming that I am awesome... but I do like taking tags! lol Pretty sure Pepsi is wayyyyyyy better than me, I just got lucky :P

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I am awesome just -not- that awesome. lol [Apparently Pepsi has a good rep for knifing so let's keep that intact] lol

Edited by slickfootanna

@[member='slickfootanna']

I wont deny you took them, all fair of the game. Just wish you would have when I wasnt trying to catch some asshat in the street. But yeah, of all the people to catch me in the building spying in the street it had to be you :P

@[member='slickfootanna']

I wont deny you took them, all fair of the game. Just wish you would have when I wasnt trying to catch some asshat in the street. But yeah, of all the people to catch me in the building spying in the street it had to be you :P

Haha. Yeah I walked up the stairs and saw your name and was like "No way!!" -knife

Haha. Yeah I walked up the stairs and saw your name and was like "No way!!" -knife

Yeah you caught me slippin.

But naw, hook up sometime in TS and I'll get some people and we can gut the shit out of TDM. It's fun seeing kids cry over the chat box being spammed with knife kills.

blah blah blah... welcome to the forum.
just saying... other tags arent as important as aob's. (rarest collection of them all)

Get to it!

Got them. I have just about everyone's except Nova. <<< who the hell put this?

Edited by ElementDot