Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
GameFactor

Youtube Channel Art

Will anybody please make me a YouTube channel art for my channel. I am going to make a gaming channel with this same name. If you can do this for me, that would be great. (Just for a head's up YouTube says it needs to be 2048 pixels by 1152 pixels)

Edited by GameFactor

Hello,

This topic will be locked for the following reasons:

• This is not an introduction topic
  • Graphics Requests go in the graphics section
  • While you might be looking to hang around the community, making your first post as a request for someone to spend their time to make you something isn't always the best

Now with that being said, please go ahead and post this in the graphics request section.    But also don't be surprised if someone makes it and it ends up having multiple =ADK= Graphics/URLs in it.  

Thanks