Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sano

Presidential Race 2016

So, as you all probably heard... Hillary is actually running for president... Surprise??

Nope. But I'll never vote for her. Paul is only semi honest politician on the field. Which means he'll get no face time on any of the major news networks, he'll be shouted down and his words twisted by the left and right, and debates he'll smash them all to pieces but be ignored in the analysis by the "experts" because he's honest.... And actually read the constitution. Just like his father was.

But fuck the left and the right and the moronic sheep who feed at their trough. I'm still voting for him.

i want merica back get rid of obama and bring in somebody who wont try to take our rights away

Aww. You think the whole political system doesn't want your rights taken. That's adorable.

I really like Donald trumps tell it like it is attitude but would rather hear that kind of truth from Ben Carson or Marco Rubio.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal as a federal employee i would be fired or placed in jail for useing a personal email for official buisness and if it was cliassified info i would be criminally prosecuted for multiple violations

Sanders is just teh same as Obama and nothing has improved under him hell if Jimmy carter says you suck that says something

I do not side with either political party, I'll keep it dumbed down like that for people who don't know the term. Honestly I think that Clinton has a little more power over Trump since Trump is known as a goon, and a Clinton has been in office before. Honestly I am more concerned about KanyaForPres2020. That would be bad.

I do not side with either political party, I'll keep it dumbed down like that for people who don't know the term. Honestly I think that Clinton has a little more power over Trump since Trump is known as a goon, and a Clinton has been in office before. Honestly I am more concerned about KanyaForPres2020. That would be bad.

Neither Clinton or Trump are a good option. Id rather vote for a Black Mamba over either of those two. At least the mamba would be outright about wanting to kill me. And the fact that you mentioned Kanye is giving me cancer. (I know your joking).