Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sano

Presidential Race 2016

After reading this thread I think none of  you that made comments about how government operates knows what you are talking about.

Hilary Clinton will run but won't win...too liberal

Rand Paul will run won't win...he's a good visionary and has good ideas but doesn't know how to implement them and get the others to play in the sandbox with him.

Jesse Venture....HAHAHAAHAH...oh you're serious?

The winner is yet to show themself.

After reading this thread I think none of  you that made comments about how government operates knows what you are talking about.

Hilary Clinton will run but won't win...too liberal

Rand Paul will run won't win...he's a good visionary and has good ideas but doesn't know how to implement them and get the others to play in the sandbox with him.

Jesse Venture....HAHAHAAHAH...oh you're serious?

The winner is yet to show themself.

Because Barrack Obama is any less liberal?

if-i-agree-with-you-we-would-both-be-wro

I started reading the posts in this thread, then I decided it would be better if I didn't.

I'll just answer the original question.

Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

Either one would have my full enthusiastic support.

I started reading the posts in this thread, then I decided it would be better if I didn't.

I'll just answer the original question.

Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

Either one would have my full enthusiastic support.

Is it bad if I say I made it only 3/4 of the way down the first page before I wanted to pull the pin and toss a nade in the thread?

Elizabeth Warren would be a nice win for progressives. I'll tally up with you on that one. I haven't given the 2016 race much thought, but I'll say to the OP heeeelllllll nah to Hilary. I respect Bill as a POTUS and his policies, don't know if he necessarily should have been impeached and all that (infidelity isn't really a high crime or treason.... but whom it was with I guess is what made it so scandalous) -- all that aside, Hilary will be no better than Obama. She's be running under the guise of a progressive democrat who leans more with the conservative republicans. She's a hawk, pressing to stay in Iraq/Afghanistan and was for the surge in troops which failed, also called for military involvement in libya, she is way too deep in, buddy buddy, with all the big banks, and I just don't think she has the balls (no pun intended) to go up against the current bunch of teaparty extremists running around making waves for the media to surf, for ratings, on.

Edited by Kix

Honeslty, the American electorate is so conditioned to accept the current 2 party system, and so brainwashed NOT to vote for the other guy, I wouls say that if the election were held between Adolf Hitler (R) and Josef Stalin (D) they would still get 48% of the vote each, no matter what.

This ensures the current power structure remains the same.

Nice to know no one here knows history.  What. So. Ever.

You know what was a leading cause to the Civil War?  The fact that northern Democrats, lead by Stephen Douglas, were against slavery.  This split the Democratic party in two, leading to the southern Democrats feeling isolated and ganged up on from the Republicans and northern Democrats.  Much of what Stephen Douglas believed then is held today by the Democratic party, the idea of popular sovereignty (an idea that is still a heated topic, that a nation should be allowed to vote for itself).  But you know what, who cares?  Let's keep never questioning what our parties tell us.  We'll keep this lovely country right where it is.

1289.jpg?new=1

This. All of this.

Both parties suck now because they both are catering to the extreme flanks of their respective parties.....The ultra-conservative anti-government whack jobs and the ultra-liberal more government whack jobs.....no moderates any longer.......Hillary and Ron Paul are two examples and are both punchlines......the real candidates haven't emerged yet, and when they do, they'll be no pleasant surprises.......

Cheers!

Both parties suck now because they both are catering to the extreme flanks of their respective parties.....The ultra-conservative anti-government whack jobs and the ultra-liberal more government whack jobs.....no moderates any longer.......Hillary and Ron Paul are two examples and are both punchlines......the real candidates haven't emerged yet, and when they do, they'll be no pleasant surprises.......

Cheers!

Indeed. Like I've been saying for years. The path we're on. Major riots or even full scale rebellion will be required for change. And I'll move to Canada before my children have to carry a gun to earn the freedoms we already deserve and are supposed to have. If we had a government loaded with Ron Pauls. This country would be amazing. But we're becoming shit. Human nature to be evil are fucking us over.

My vote goes to the Libertarian party. It's not going to do anything but I feel like no other party will ever deserve my vote unless someone out of the blue comes in and has incredibly thought-out intelligent views on issues.

My vote goes to the Libertarian party. It's not going to do anything but I feel like no other party will ever deserve my vote unless someone out of the blue comes in and has incredibly thought-out intelligent views on issues.

Hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Right. The two parties we have having such a person??????

Hahaha that's good

Hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Right. The two parties we have having such a person??????

Hahaha that's good

Lol yeah I know, it's a long shot. I felt like I should add it though. Thanks for making me laugh at my own post though.

Indeed. Like I've been saying for years. The path we're on. Major riots or even full scale rebellion will be required for change. And I'll move to Canada before my children have to carry a gun to earn the freedoms we already deserve and are supposed to have. If we had a government loaded with Ron Pauls. This country would be amazing. But we're becoming shit. Human nature to be evil are fucking us over.

You mean someone who professes being a champion of "freedoms" and "liberty", holds a degree in obstetrics yet still doesn't support a woman's right to choose? Ron Paul is the worst thing to happen to the "Liberty" movement since fascism came along.

You mean someone who professes being a champion of "freedoms" and "liberty", holds a degree in obstetrics yet still doesn't support a woman's right to choose? Ron Paul is the worst thing to happen to the "Liberty" movement since fascism came along.

I don't support a woman's right to choose. Abortion isn't birth control. They have contraceptives available on this planet. The consequences of getting a cock rammed into her vagina with no pills, shots, or a condom is a child. Abortion isn't the answer to irresponsible stupidity. If a man and a woman don't want a baby. There is multiple options to avoid this. If the 16 different FDA approved contraceptives didn't strike their mind as intelligent decisions. Then abortion isn't the answer. Abortion should be a last resort for health reasons or rape victims. Period.

I don't support a woman's right to choose. Abortion isn't birth control. They have contraceptives available on this planet. The consequences of getting a cock rammed into her vagina with no pills, shots, or a condom is a child. Abortion isn't the answer to irresponsible stupidity. If a man and a woman don't want a baby. There is multiple options to avoid this. If the 16 different FDA approved contraceptives didn't strike their mind as intelligent decisions. Then abortion isn't the answer. Abortion should be a last resort for health reasons or rape victims. Period.

So then you too don't believe in the full ideas of liberty. Unless you think it's okay to decide what is or isn't best/right for a woman to do with her life. Because by that logic, most government regulations are also kosher.

So then you too don't believe in the full ideas of liberty. Unless you think it's okay to decide what is or isn't best/right for a woman to do with her life. Because by that logic, most government regulations are also kosher.

Ohhh. The hamfisted accusation that a woman being allowed to use abortion as birth control is an infraction of liberty. Didn't see that one coming. /eyeroll. It is always a tad embarrassing when someone of my generation willingly sips at the kool aid Obama and Co puts out.

See. The real simple response is because the average American female isn't smart enough to make the decision. But then I'd probably be deemed a sexist bigot pig for saying that. A female who isn't "ready" to have children but yet feel they are mature enough to have sex without the use a contraceptives is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer and obviously needs a little guidance. I apologize. I guess I'm just not full of enough liberty to allow females between the ages of 12-30 to use abortion to dictate the creation of life because contraceptive wasn't cool enough for them. Contraceptives are around for a reason. You can't create life under those circumstances.

I guess we should just legalize everything that is illegal so that humans can just be free without having to avoid being stupid or immoral. I don't like wearing a seat belt. So I should be allowed to drive without one. Afterall. I should have a choice to do what I want with my life. Or maybe I could kill some people. Since. I believe in the idea of liberty. I should have the right to kill someone if I so chose to.

Ohhh. The hamfisted accusation that a woman being allowed to use abortion as birth control is an infraction of liberty. Didn't see that one coming. /eyeroll. It is always a tad embarrassing when someone of my generation willingly sips at the kool aid Obama and Co puts out.

See. The real simple response is because the average American female isn't smart enough to make the decision. But then I'd probably be deemed a sexist bigot pig for saying that. A female who isn't "ready" to have children but yet feel they are mature enough to have sex without the use a contraceptives is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer and obviously needs a little guidance. I apologize. I guess I'm just not full of enough liberty to allow females between the ages of 12-30 to use abortion to dictate the creation of life because contraceptive wasn't cool enough for them. Contraceptives are around for a reason. You can't create life under those circumstances.

I guess we should just legalize everything that is illegal so that humans can just be free without having to avoid being stupid or immoral. I don't like wearing a seat belt. So I should be allowed to drive without one. Afterall. I should have a choice to do what I want with my life. Or maybe I could kill some people. Since. I believe in the idea of liberty. I should have the right to kill someone if I so chose to.

You can't say you support liberty and then in the same breath say why a woman would want to do something with her body. I also don't really know how you can just assume that I support "Obama and Co." when I disagree with you. Especially since there's just as much opposition to the liberty movement in the GOP as there is the DNC.

You can't say you support liberty and then in the same breath say why a woman would want to do something with her body. I also don't really know how you can just assume that I support "Obama and Co." when I disagree with you. Especially since there's just as much opposition to the liberty movement in the GOP as there is the DNC.

I can say I support liberty and in the same breath say abortion is an immoral way to avoid responsibility.  But I guess I'm just terribly uncomfortable with the thought of wholesale destruction of living cells that develop into a human being. Call me old fashioned or whatever. But if she doesn't have a medical reason to get an abortion and she wasn't raped. Then she's gonna have to become an adult. Close her legs for a bit and raise a child. I guess with the child she has learned her lesson that there is easier ways that are more affordable and less dangerous to avoid childbirth. How communist of me no?  And this isn't even my christian values talking. This is simple logic. Why in the holy fuck would someone spend on average 460 for a potentially dangerous surgery to rid themselves of a child when a god damn condom costs under 3 dollars. Obviously there is literally too much stupidity running rampant to warrant the discussion legality of abortion.

and well then it is good I don't support the GOP anymore then I support the DNC. Since they pander to the extremist wackos of the world.

I can say I support liberty and in the same breath say abortion is an immoral way to avoid responsibility.  But I guess I'm just terribly uncomfortable with the thought of wholesale destruction of living cells that develop into a human being. Call me old fashioned or whatever. But if she doesn't have a medical reason to get an abortion and she wasn't raped. Then she's gonna have to become an adult. Close her legs for a bit and raise a child. I guess with the child she has learned her lesson that there is easier ways that are more affordable and less dangerous to avoid childbirth. How communist of me no?  And this isn't even my christian values talking. This is simple logic. Why in the holy fuck would someone spend on average 460 for a potentially dangerous surgery to rid themselves of a child when a god damn condom costs under 3 dollars. Obviously there is literally too much stupidity running rampant to warrant the discussion legality of abortion.

and well then it is good I don't support the GOP anymore then I support the DNC. Since they pander to the extremist wackos of the world.

I...uh....I can't...I just can't...

The real simple response is because the average American female isn't smart enough to make the decision. But then I'd probably be deemed a sexist bigot pig for saying that. A female who isn't "ready" to have children but yet feel they are mature enough to have sex without the use a contraceptives is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer and obviously needs a little guidance. I apologize. I guess I'm just not full of enough liberty to allow females between the ages of 12-30 to use abortion to dictate the creation of life because contraceptive wasn't cool enough for them. Contraceptives are around for a reason. You can't create life under those circumstances.

If you think she's that "stupid" do you really want her reproducing?

And what if she needs assistance raising the child. Since she's so stupid, she probably flips burgers part time, right? What if she needs to utilize social programs like food stamps, WIC, etc? Do you want to pay for it? Seems ironic to me that many people who are pro-life are also opposed to taking care of that child the moment it's out of the womb.

"Here's a baby, good luck! See ya!"

Edited by Kix

Your arguments rests upon the premise that a human child in development has no rights just because he or she resides in the body of another. That way I see it, when you pro-created, you took the responsibility to raise that child and care for it. You waived your right to make decisions about that aspect of your body. You CANNOT, in my opinion, have sex and then decide that "oh nevermind, I don't want to deal with children". Sorry, you had sex and now you must raise that child. Don't want it? Give it up for adoption, drop it at a fire station, DO SOMETHING TO GIVE THE CHILD A CHANCE AT LIFE.

I'm a Libertarian and I will call myself that until the day I die. I firmly do not believe that my stance on abortion invalidates my identification as a man for liberty.

On-topic for the thread, it's a damned shame Ron Paul never garnered more votes and made more of an impact. We can now only hope for Rand Paul, or even Ted Cruz. Paul has gotten a fuck-ton more media coverage so I feel like he's in a better position to run.

Edited by Peeta

If you think she's that "stupid" do you really want her reproducing?

And what if she needs assistance raising the child. Since she's so stupid, she probably flips burgers part time, right? What if she needs to utilize social programs like food stamps, WIC, etc? Do you want to pay for it? Seems ironic to me that many people who are pro-life are also opposed to taking care of that child the moment it's out of the womb.

"Here's a baby, good luck! See ya!"

Naw. The social programs to provide assistance for mothers. Especially young single mothers. Are good programs. Who knows. Maybe her child does something amazing. But I rather she have the child then get assistance to raise it. Then just abort it to avoid the responsibility of it. A mother on food stamps and WIC with a child on medicaid I'd rather shell out money for. Because if the child becomes a productive member of society. My investment paid off.

@[member='Vladimir Zsadist'] Then, even though I overall disagree with you on the matter (and it's not a black and white one at that) I can at least accept your point of view knowing you're a reasonable human being. Thankyou for having a heart.