Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sano

Presidential Race 2016

Personally, I think Elizabeth Warren is going to come out of left field swinging. If I get the chance to vote for her, I will. Like Obama, her rise to power has been swift. I think it gives her an advantage coming in, and she is one hell of a debater. She understands market economics, the middle class, and debt value very well.

I was gonna hope Ron Paul, but they threw him under the bus in this past election, some people say he's crazy, I'd rather pick crazy because the old "this is how we always used to do it" mentality isn't getting our country anywhere except down the toilet.

Ron Paul is an amazing American. He is what all our politicians should be. For all of Ron's failings in his elections. (Not the best public speaker. Especially when liberal journalists are interrupting him during his responses to questions.) 

Rand is the future. Same ethos as the dad. With the ability to publically speak. He's a young man who wants America to stay fucking America. He hasn't jumped on the communist train that the establishment is working so hard to get rolling. If Rand Paul doesn't run. He'll be my write in. As for every democratic and republican who even harbors a thought of running. They can all thoroughly go fuck themselves. 

I like this @[member='IrishJoker'] guy. While yes, Ireland is a first world country, they could do well with some financial backing to broaden their own current infrastructure. Such as communications and electricity stuff. We should do that instead of pour billions of dollars into China to support projects that don't even get done... or started. 

Moving on to the topic at hand. I'm kinda with AOB on this one. I'm more worried about the kid down south that has cancer that got his insurance policy cancelled thanks to The Affordable Care Act. So now his family that makes 47,000 dollars a year has to come up with $50,000 to pay for his next round of chemo because apparently his family makes $170 too much to be put on subsidised health care.... even though his old insurance company cancelled him because of loop holes. This is what happens when people vote on stuff because they are told "It's good for you and your constituents now vote Aye and don't bother reading the 2,500 page long bill until it's passed."

I'll vote for Rand Paul if he stays in the running. Why? He's the only potential runner that actually TELLS me HOW he's going to fix things. He doesn't just tell me X,Y, and Z needs to be fixed and "I'm just gonna wave my wand and all will be well." I'm done with politics. I want someone that knows how to do what needs to get done. We need to stop giving money out to people like it's going out of style, we need to pay our military more, get rid of on post housing, get rid of commissaries, stop all of the safety net programs outside of unemployment insurance, and tell people that if they want federal money or federally subsidised money they need to pee in a cup every month at random. We need to let people own whatever guns they want and whatever ammo they want. Why? Because our founding fathers didn't create the second amendment with hunters and sporting in mind. They made it with the idea that a large government will eventually attempt to subjugate it's people, and in the event that that happens they wanted the people to be able to fight back and take what is theirs back.

/rant.

This. To a T. 

I know... this is why I'm loved.

Riiggghhhhtttt. You being willing to be a sex slave for anything with a dick has nothing to do with it. ;)

Come now, if you don't see the truth yet, you might get out there and do some research. Nothing can change the facts, and the fact is, neither party matters. Anyone ever seen the campaign? Yeah, it's kinda like that :P

If it weren't obamacare, it would have been romneycare....guess what, they were the same thing. PAWNS

Come now, if you don't see the truth yet, you might get out there and do some research. Nothing can change the facts, and the fact is, neither party matters. Anyone ever seen the campaign? Yeah, it's kinda like that :P

If it weren't obamacare, it would have been romneycare....guess what, they were the same thing. PAWNS

Oh you're such a cute hipster kid. Stop bandwagoning and have an original opinion instead of megaphoning everyone else who's said that on the internet.

Oh you're such a cute hipster kid. Stop bandwagoning and have an original opinion instead of megaphoning everyone else who's said that on the internet.

Well, thanks! Cute, you don't have to tell me, but hipster is new.

Why don't you quit stereotyping and prove me wrong? If not, there is plenty of room in this wagon :P

The megaphone is necessary, how else could people hear what I have to say?  

It's funny how wide spread this is, and how little attention it gets. Connect the dots, it's a child's game. 

Just know that whoever is nominated on either "side" that their only job is the continuance of the system and policies. That is their only job. Don't listen to anything they say, as it is a lie, and do not think anything will change. The people in charge will ensure they will remain in power and that they will continue to dictate events in their own favor.

The last person to get in and try to buck the system was Kennedy, and look what happened to him.....

@[member='Turrican13'] Just imagine Oscar strolling up to the podium when there is an announcement about possibly running for President. Gets up there...scans the room...says nothing and then walks off. Would be interesting to say the least.

BARBARA BUSH 2016!!!

BarbaraBush.jpg

Besides the thought of Rand Paul running. This is the next best candidate.

And if all else fails. We can vote for Samuel L Jackson.  

And then there is this D bag. Things like this come out of his mouth.

""I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close,"

Clinton will win 2016.  I'll buy myself a big box of tampons if shes doesn't and write "I was wrong" on it.

With the conservatives completely and utterly unable to appeal to the majority of women with answers like this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBKieGz5QiM

You heard it from me: Women are already ruling this generation.  They may not get paid more than us overall, may not be in congress as much, but dear lord are they far more active than us when it comes to freaking politics.  For the first time in U.S. history (for about the last decade) women have played a heavy heavy part in the voting turnout for the presidential election.

On top of that, the Hispanic vote is something conservatives need to garner too.  Both are easily attainable if conservatives would simply return to some old principles of "liberty" and the right for "the pursuit of Hapiness," instead of this overbearing principles that they believe is "the tried and true way" of the past.  The idea of it's "what our parents or our grand parents did" is so limited in the scheme of how diverse the history of our nation truly is.

The world has never had a good definition of the word liberty, and the American people, just now, are much in want of one. We all declare for liberty; but in using the same word we do not all mean the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men’s labor. Here are two, not only different, but incompatable things, called by the same name—liberty. And it follows that each of the things is, by the respective parties, called by two different and incompatable names—liberty and tyranny.

The world has never had a good definition of the word liberty, and the American people, just now, are much in want of one. We all declare for liberty; but in using the same word we do not all mean the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men’s labor. Here are two, not only different, but incompatable things, called by the same name—liberty. And it follows that each of the things is, by the respective parties, called by two different and incompatable names—liberty and tyranny.

Some might say you write with a sexist tone.

@[member='reidloS doG']

Thats Abraham Lincoln, not me

The primary function of quotation marks is to set off and represent exact language (either spoken or written) that has come from somebody else. The quotation mark is also used to designate speech acts in fiction and sometimes poetry. Since you will most often use them when working with outside sources, successful use of quotation marks is a practical defense against accidental plagiarism and an excellent practice in academic honesty.

You see what I did there?

I specifically and purposefully neglected to properly give credit to Abraham Lincoln, to prove a point. That you would try to defame or delegitimize my comment by shifting the topic from liberty, to racism or sexism which for some reason you liberals can't seem to see that you do in every argument.

See what I did there.....

:-D

Edit: Seeing as how you neglected to site your source though.

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/577/01/ Edited by Virtue1776

I specifically and purposefully neglected to properly give credit to Abraham Lincoln, to prove a point. That you would try to defame or delegitimize my comment by shifting the topic from liberty, to racism or sexism which for some reason you liberals can't seem to see that you do in every argument.

See what I did there.....

:-D

Edit: Seeing as how you neglected to site your source though.

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/577/01/

There's the clincher.  I couldn't talk about your comment because the two main points presented in Lincoln's writing are as follows:

"while with others the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men’s labor. "

"Here are two, not only different, but incompatable things, called by the same name—liberty. And it follows that each of the things is, by the respective parties, called by two different and incompatable names—liberty and tyranny. "

How do either of these have anything to do with the woman vote or the Hispanic vote?  Your quote literally went into a direction that had nothing to do with the conversation.

When I read the quote that you didn't quote, I really didn't get how it correlated to the conversation.  So I pointed out a very true fact, a fact that Lincoln did not have to worry about the female vote. To say any great politician/writer other than Thomas Paine didn't have sexist tones would be idiotic.  The mere mention of suffrage got many congressmen heat, which is one of the reasons Thomas Paine never could enter politics.  He believed in our current system of allowing any human being, colored or female, the right to vote.

It's very odd because pro-choice leaders literally use this exact quote.  As do Hispanic leaders.  I'm still left wondering what this quote has to do with conservative ideology on the topics that I mentioned.

That you would try to defame or delegitimize my comment by shifting the topic from liberty, to racism or sexism which for some reason you liberals can't seem to see that you do in every argument. 

Don't ever call me a liberal. I haven't spent my entire life understanding this country and it's issues to earn a label.  Read my comment.  No where in my writings do I ever talk about what I believe.  I talk about the facts and the issues.  You could take 2 seconds to read my name or keep going on this ignorant perspective of what you think I am.  Or maybe take another few seconds to look at my avatar.

So are you going to talk about the presidential election or create a new topic?

Clinton will win 2016.  I'll buy myself a big box of tampons if shes doesn't and write "I was wrong" on it.

Both are easily attainable if conservatives would simply return to some old principles of "liberty" and the right for "the pursuit of Happiness," instead of this overbearing principles that they believe is "the tried and true way" of the past.  The idea of it's "what our parents or our grand parents did" is so limited in the scheme of how diverse the history of our nation truly is.

Thats where the Word came up.

I apologize for labeling you and I did recognize your Avatar, it is generally associated with the Anonymous and occupy movement which is essentially the "liberal" side of the liberty movement from the Libertarians or Tea Party. 

You seem studied in similar a background as myself. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding at most however my response came from the insinuation that conservatives aren't concerned with "Liberty" or the "Pursuit of Happiness" and the flip of the word liberty has more to do with the woman getting the abortion in this context and the doctor about get a paycheck then it does with the Child about to be cut into pieces.

You're correct that this guy basically has no Idea what is going on and is "stuck" in that inherited "conservative" belief. I could only wish perhaps they could get someone as intelligent at Thomas Sowell to answer the anchor's questions.

I don't believe anything I see on TV especially from MSLSD. I just know that its a lie and he was handpicked to answer the question by Al Jazeera, granted he was pushing legislation and they have the right to ask him, because he is pushing legislation......But, there is certainly a good answer to that question which was not presented. Conservatives are capable of answering those types of questions the problem is our system is inundated with people like this guy, who are essentially Non-thinkers and incapable of articulating their thoughts (in which they don't have).

I believe the truth and controversial answer to the question is, selfishness. Perhaps he cannot say that to her? Some women are forced into it, or are scared into it but in the end it's because they choose comfort over life, once this realization sets in is when the suffering truly begins.

So the comment on Liberty was referring to the unborn child who is a growing human being in the mothers womb, and the abortive act encompassing all the parties involved being the 

"while with others the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men’s labor."

it's a business in this country and around the world and the slave that pays for it is the mother, the unborn child and the doctors and nurses that pull the little pieces out and now the tax payer. Some of them may not have a problem with it but many suffer their decision.

Again I apologize if my thoughts run a strange pattern but I view the fight over abortion much like the fight over slavery.

I'll admit it was disingenuous to make a post to serve a dual purpose. I was hoping you would pick up on what I was getting at but it seems you went in the opposite direction, not faulting you for it I left it very open ended.

I did not want to turn this into a debate about Abortion, but it was brought up in the video.

In the end there is nothing new under the sun... and I hope to God you are wrong in 2016. I don't care who the person is, I just want them to respect and act the "Jeffersonian Liberal" Ideals for all persons, from conception to natural death, then again unfortunately that sounds more like a pipe dream when I weigh it against reason and the current state of things. 

:)

Hillary Clinton is clearly the best pick, she accomplished a vast majority of glorious things in the state department the middle east has never been more stable, its some youtubers fault Benghazi got attacked. Wait...what has hillary clinton accomplished in her life besides marrying a Clinton?
It's pathetic we vote Presidents in not based on their accomplishments but on their sex or race. Race won it for Obama and sex may win it for Clinton but all it takes is common sense to see she is unqualified for the job.

Paul Ryan has lost it over this amnesty deal which seems like a desperate bid to gain latino voter support.

Oh well voters it's not like liberal voters are all that informed, MLK Jr. was a republican and the party that founded the KKK has black voter backing it's so pathetic it's hilarious.

Anyway found this cool old pic of the democratic parties stance:

racist_democrat_poster.jpg

Hillary Clinton is clearly the best pick, she accomplished a vast majority of glorious things in the state department the middle east has never been more stable, its some youtubers fault Benghazi got attacked. Wait...what has hillary clinton accomplished in her life besides marrying a Clinton?
It's pathetic we vote Presidents in not based on their accomplishments but on their sex or race. Race won it for Obama and sex may win it for Clinton but all it takes is common sense to see she is unqualified for the job.

Paul Ryan has lost it over this amnesty deal which seems like a desperate bid to gain latino voter support.

Oh well voters it's not like liberal voters are all that informed, MLK Jr. was a republican and the party that founded the KKK has black voter backing it's so pathetic it's hilarious.

Anyway found this cool old pic of the democratic parties stance:

racist_democrat_poster.jpg

Nice to know no one here knows history.  What. So. Ever.

You know what was a leading cause to the Civil War?  The fact that northern Democrats, lead by Stephen Douglas, were against slavery.  This split the Democratic party in two, leading to the southern Democrats feeling isolated and ganged up on from the Republicans and northern Democrats.  Much of what Stephen Douglas believed then is held today by the Democratic party, the idea of popular sovereignty (an idea that is still a heated topic, that a nation should be allowed to vote for itself).  But you know what, who cares?  Let's keep never questioning what our parties tell us.  We'll keep this lovely country right where it is.

1289.jpg?new=1