Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sano

Presidential Race 2016

So, who do you want to see run for president in 2016?  I don't want to start heated debates, I am just curious as to who people want in office.  I personally would like to see Hiliary Clinton.  Please try to keep the conversation civil :D  Friendly banter is always welcome though!

Why the heck would you want Hillary as a president?

And I hope we don't go down the SAME exact road that we went down in 2008.    "Because I want to see history"      Sometimes history doesn't need to be made and 2008 proved that it didn't need to be made at that time.    The country is more separated now than it was prior to the elections in 2008.  

Why the heck would you want Hillary as a president?

And I hope we don't go down the SAME exact road that we went down in 2008.    "Because I want to see history"      Sometimes history doesn't need to be made and 2008 proved that it didn't need to be made at that time.    The country is more separated now than it was prior to the elections in 2008.  

Oh, I agree I don't want Hillary to win just to be the first woman president.  I want her to do her job.  As for why I would want her to be president, she is a Clinton.  Bill Clinton wasn't the best president ever by any means, but I like a lot of his policies (now that I am older and understand them of course).  I am sure Hillary would have similar policies.  If she doesn't then I don't want her in office.  If she doesn't run, then I really have no idea who I would vote for...  I don't like not voting so I guess we will wait and see.  Who would you want to see run AOBLXIX?

Edited by Sano

I don't have anybody in particular who I'm going to vote for right now.   And the reason is because we should be worrying about current issues not about who's going to be president in 3 years. .   But the sad part is that's all it is anymore because of the lifer politicians.   They just worry about campaigning 24/7, and not about the actual issues or won't face the actual issues.    And the current president has proven that multiple times.        Sure he's bringing up marriage issues, and health care issues. . . but he's failing at the health care stance.   His own people underneath him don't want his health care so why should we have to have it?   All the scandals that have been released, he just calls phony.   Benghazi being one of them!!

Then wanting to take away firearms.   Why would any government want to do that?   "To protect you"    they can't even protect us now so what makes you think they are going to protect us down the road?    The government getting rid of guns from the good guys will only make it easier for the bad guys to do whatever the heck they please.   

When are we going to actually fix the issues with the current state of our country rather than trying to constantly campaign for peoples votes?  

And Hillary has been behind many things that aren't worthy of being president.   Sex scandal?   What is that showing the young women in our country?   That it's perfectly fine for men to cheat on women?     Benghazi anyone?    "Oh I just happened to get sick and fall down when I was supposed to testify about it"     What a crock of crap. . seriously.    One of our own ambassador dies on 9/11 along with other US citizens and all we get is the run around, and that "it doesn't matter"?      

I don't have anybody in particular who I'm going to vote for right now.   And the reason is because we should be worrying about current issues not about who's going to be president in 3 years. .   But the sad part is that's all it is anymore because of the lifer politicians.   They just worry about campaigning 24/7, and not about the actual issues or won't face the actual issues.    And the current president has proven that multiple times.        Sure he's bringing up marriage issues, and health care issues. . . but he's failing at the health care stance.   His own people underneath him don't want his health care so why should we have to have it?   All the scandals that have been released, he just calls phony.   Benghazi being one of them!!

Then wanting to take away firearms.   Why would any government want to do that?   "To protect you"    they can't even protect us now so what makes you think they are going to protect us down the road?    The government getting rid of guns from the good guys will only make it easier for the bad guys to do whatever the heck they please.   

When are we going to actually fix the issues with the current state of our country rather than trying to constantly campaign for peoples votes?  

And Hillary has been behind many things that aren't worthy of being president.   Sex scandal?   What is that showing the young women in our country?   That it's perfectly fine for men to cheat on women?     Benghazi anyone?    "Oh I just happened to get sick and fall down when I was supposed to testify about it"     What a crock of crap. . seriously.    One of our own ambassador dies on 9/11 along with other US citizens and all we get is the run around, and that "it doesn't matter"?      

You are absolutely right, we should be worrying about fixing the country instead of who is going to be president in 3 years.  I was just simply curious if anyone had someone in mind that wasn't a major contender.  And yes, I accept that Hillary has done some bad things, but what government figure hasn't?  I am pro gun control, but I am also pro 2nd amendment.  The 2nd amendment was written when it took 5 min to load a gun and when British soldiers would come into your house and kill you; however its still part of the constitution and the fact that we have more powerful fire arms should not be an issue.  Health care needs to be fixed, and I can't say if Obamacare is the way to go or not;  I honestly am not that familiar with what the policies of it are.  I certainly hope a candidate with values closer to mine comes along in the next 3 years; but if not, Hillary is the closest.  And again, I just wanted to see what person people had in mind for a potentiality 2016 candidate.

I'm pretty sure I wont vote for whatever corporate funded asshole makes it to the polls. I might move to Canada, after I finish classes in whatever, if things keep going down this road of poverty and involuntary servitude toward insurance companies and government projects we don't want in our citys. I hear Canada's economy is doing great, and plus it has good benefits like free healthcare. USA is nothing but a money machine, and I'm tired of feeling like some expendable resource to this fucked economy. I work, make very little, I get overworked, get the same, I get paid, get taxed, I'm ok with that as long as it's being used for something good to my community, but oh wait, no it's not, it was just given away to a bank or company that didn't need it so that the %1 can get even richer and laugh about it, while I work with minimum wages set decades ago. I then go back to my shack of a living, and repeat the slavery the next day. 

Now the city thing, for example, the 350,000,000 dollar courthouse in my town Jacksonville to replace the other completely functional courthouse for no reason but to make the judges jobs more cushy. That, by the way, nobody wanted or cared for and were against. Now the city is broke and is trying to close our libraries, and at the same goddamn time, hiring too many useless cops that don't do anything buying 5,000 dollar carbon fiber cop bicycles for the rookies with oversized paychecks. WTF? So, this city's plan to get back the money it stole from us, is to arrest us and mooch money off of jailhouse grants and extremely high courtcosts. people wonder why Jacksonville's crime rate is so high...

I'm tired of this country that doesn't help... I really am. Making moochers wasn't the answer. 

Edited by iKickz

I'm pretty sure I wont vote for whatever corporate funded asshole makes it to the polls. I might move to Canada, after I finish classes in whatever, if things keep going down this road of poverty and involuntary servitude toward insurance companies and government projects we don't want in our citys. I hear Canada's economy is doing great, and plus it has good benefits like free healthcare. USA is nothing but a money machine, and I'm tired of feeling like some expendable resource to this fucked economy. I work, make very little, I get overworked, get the same, I get paid, get taxed, I'm ok with that as long as it's being used for something good to my community, but oh wait, no it's not, it was just given away to a bank or company that didn't need it so that the %1 can get even richer and laugh about it, while I work with minimum wages set decades ago. I then go back to my shack of a living, and repeat the slavery the next day. 

Now the city thing, for example, the 350,000,000 dollar courthouse in my town Jacksonville to replace the other completely functional courthouse for no reason but to make the judges jobs more cushy. That, by the way, nobody wanted or cared for and were against. Now the city is broke and is trying to close our libraries, and at the same goddamn time, hiring too many useless cops that don't do anything buying 5,000 dollar carbon fiber cop bicycles for the rookies with oversized paychecks. WTF? So, this city's plan to get back the money it stole from us, is to arrest us and mooch money off of jailhouse grants and extremely high courtcosts. people wonder why Jacksonville's crime rate is so high...

I'm tired of this country that doesn't help... I really am. Making moochers wasn't the answer. 

I don't blame you one bit for your opinion man.  I am of similar beliefs.  Aurora, Colorado spent millions on new government buildings as well.  And I see police riding around on BMW motorcycles that cost who knows how much.  Ridiculous.  I would leave the U.S. as well, I would gladly give up my citizenship.  I don't know which country I would move to though.  As I hate the cold, and I hate giant spiders so Canada and Australia are out.   Well, maybe in the long run, Australia would be fine with me.  Need to do more research on their economy though.

I like this @[member='IrishJoker'] guy. While yes, Ireland is a first world country, they could do well with some financial backing to broaden their own current infrastructure. Such as communications and electricity stuff. We should do that instead of pour billions of dollars into China to support projects that don't even get done... or started. 

Moving on to the topic at hand. I'm kinda with AOB on this one. I'm more worried about the kid down south that has cancer that got his insurance policy cancelled thanks to The Affordable Care Act. So now his family that makes 47,000 dollars a year has to come up with $50,000 to pay for his next round of chemo because apparently his family makes $170 too much to be put on subsidised health care.... even though his old insurance company cancelled him because of loop holes. This is what happens when people vote on stuff because they are told "It's good for you and your constituents now vote Aye and don't bother reading the 2,500 page long bill until it's passed."

I'll vote for Rand Paul if he stays in the running. Why? He's the only potential runner that actually TELLS me HOW he's going to fix things. He doesn't just tell me X,Y, and Z needs to be fixed and "I'm just gonna wave my wand and all will be well." I'm done with politics. I want someone that knows how to do what needs to get done. We need to stop giving money out to people like it's going out of style, we need to pay our military more, get rid of on post housing, get rid of commissaries, stop all of the safety net programs outside of unemployment insurance, and tell people that if they want federal money or federally subsidised money they need to pee in a cup every month at random. We need to let people own whatever guns they want and whatever ammo they want. Why? Because our founding fathers didn't create the second amendment with hunters and sporting in mind. They made it with the idea that a large government will eventually attempt to subjugate it's people, and in the event that that happens they wanted the people to be able to fight back and take what is theirs back.

/rant.

I'd like to see an individual that values liberty, An individual with "the virtue to withstand the highest bidder." <-- in reference to George Washington's quote

Someone who embraces the bill of rights instead of trashing them. I am displeased with establishment Republicans and Dem's alike. I've swung more libertarian recently and have to say as of right now the only individual who I see in the perspective for me is Rand Paul. The Government needs a massive reduction in size and I'm afraid the sheeple have bought in to dear leaders plans. I'd also rather see a Non-lawyer be in the executive office.

I was gonna hope Ron Paul, but they threw him under the bus in this past election, some people say he's crazy, I'd rather pick crazy because the old "this is how we always used to do it" mentality isn't getting our country anywhere except down the toilet.

Edited by IIGodHanzoII

Larry the Cable Guy for president, Jeff Foxworthy for VP, Bill Engvall for Sec of State, and Ron White for Sec of Def :P  

I'm not sure who is even worth voting for yet, but it won't be hill

I think I have a pretty good shot this time around.

#Blastbeats 2016

But seriously, I just don't think it matters anymore. I don't think our votes actually matter, our president is probably decided on long beforehand. The roots of corruption and greed are in so deep in our country the only way we're going to see any change is a full blown collapse. Protesting and petitions don't even work.

Edited by Blastbeats

Ben Carson...Sean Hannity...anyone other than a commie ass liberal...and I want to see them fix our problems instead of the rest of the world...let the towel heads kill each other...we have more oil and natural gas than anyone...shit, I would vote for gumby before any liberal...

There is a difference between helping and supporting allies and being 911 for the world. The government needs to figure their shit out.

As for President? Samuel L. Jackson. A Vice President wouldn't be needed. He is that badass.

Ben Carson...Sean Hannity...anyone other than a commie ass liberal...and I want to see them fix our problems instead of the rest of the world...let the towel heads kill each other...we have more oil and natural gas than anyone...shit, I would vote for gumby before any liberal...

gumby%20for%20president%20t%20x.png

Doesn't matter who is President or from what party. It'll be the same people from the same schools implementing the same policies no matter what.

Just be sure that whatever subject is being talked about and debated the most on TV is the exact opposite of what is really happening.

I'm not impressed with any of the candidates floating out there. Not that they could do any worse than the current occupant. But eventually the years upon years of incompetent leadership adds up.

Doesn't matter who is President or from what party. It'll be the same people from the same schools implementing the same policies no matter what.

Just be sure that whatever subject is being talked about and debated the most on TV is the exact opposite of what is really happening.

yeah same views just a different colored animal behind them. DAMN ELEPHANTS AND DONKEYS.

I think Rand Paul would make a tremendous president.  He is much more honest than the other candidates.  He believes in lowering the debt, and getting out of harmful relationships with other countries.  He doesn't believe in pointless wars, but knows when it's necessary.  He isn't weak, and he isn't a slick talking bullsh****r.  Chris Christie is just a democrat in sheeps clothing.  Ted Cruz would be another fine choice, Rubio would make a close 3rd in my book.

2016 will be my first voting year and presidential election I would really like to see Gary Johnson run but in all honesty I doubt He will do much better than last election maybe 3 or 4 million votes at most. So with that in mind I will probably vote for Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden if they run in 2016.

Rand Paul, like his father, would get my vote if they were not Republicans first. I'm afraid all they do is get people to believe that they are independent and libertarian-minded but still vote (R) no matter who the candidate is.

The 2012 election is a case in point. Dr. Paul wasn't even allowed to seat delegates at the GOP convention, got millions to vote in primaries, while spouting off his tired, old Libertarian BS and his supporters still voted for Romney, his exact opposite.

I personally think that both the Dems and GOP are afraid that the Paul family will splinter off and form a third party and hold the precious middle of the America who agree with them the most. The reason they get so much air time is that everyone knows they actually have the most power in this country. I just think the GOP got to them first and has bought them off to ensure their support.