Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
GAMERRADAR

my pictures

So many of you know i do Graphic Design, well i also do Photography and i go under SensoriumStudios for anything i do.

This is my portfolio site: www.sensoriumstudios.com
my facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sensorium-Studios/209741209044184 (id appreciate it if you like it)

and my DeviantArt Profile http://sensoriumstudios.deviantart.com/

Thanks man. I tend to do urbex alot and I've been trying to take my camera into my places. About to go to a couple places tomm.

And ya AOB get an DA account.

[quote name='Gamer Radar' timestamp='1306465279' post='7525']
Thanks man. I tend to do urbex alot and I've been trying to take my camera into my places. About to go to a couple places tomm.

And ya AOB get an DA account.
[/quote]

I love urbex id also love to do it but there doesnt seem to be many places around where iam which is Calgary Canada, i found a pretty good website for based in England which is where iam originally from and sometimes whish i was back there just for that

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/

[quote name='Blitzkrieg' timestamp='1306553563' post='7577']
I love urbex id also love to do it but there doesnt seem to be many places around where iam which is Calgary Canada, i found a pretty good website for based in England which is where iam originally from and sometimes whish i was back there just for that

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/
[/quote]

Dude theres abandon stuff EVERYWHERE... (in the us anyway) people dont realize it, abandon houses that are from the 60's, farm houses, barns.. They all have some kind of history, some may be lame, but to a photographer, they can be turned into Awesomness. and to an Urbex' they may actually be worth it (90% of houses arent) even when Taggers come in, it just adds to it sometimes...

Here on Long Island we have everything. Physc Centers, Nike Bases, the only remaining SAGE Tower in the United States (i have videos/picutres of that from last night) and Physc Centers and the list just keeps going. Gruman even had one of their Main Facilities here in Calverton (5 minute drive from me) that i've been all around till they reactivated it as a Industrial Park... (yea i drove where they build the Fighter Jets/tested em :D)... Even TEsla's Labatory. Which always has some kind of Scrapper in there (fuck them, stealing pipes and destroying the places) which was pretty sweet to go into.. Even if we got chased out a couple times.

but just look around man. In Canada there's gotta be some Miner Towns, mayb fur villages or what not. Even if you have to drive an hour.. I do, For NYC or just Montauk Point I'd drive 2 hours to get somewhere (used to for Mtk)

I remember someone doing an urbex thread fairly recently on SomethingAwful.com that had them going through what was once Six Flags New Orleans. It was abandoned after Katrina rolled through, and was [i]goddamned eerie[/i] after 5-6 years. One badass hurricane and plenty of generally shitty hot, humid, gross (normal) South Louisiana weather had turned this place from a depressing, dying amusement* park into the urbex equivalent of striking gold. Also, it helped that it was already a seedy area, as every square inch that wasn't covered in brick-solid river mud was now covered in graffiti.

*Winner of "most unintentionally ironic name ever" award.

edit - I don't know if Jiz had ever been there before he moved, but he might be able to back me up on how bad this place was. It was so bad it blew my high at a time when I smoked so much pot that the very concept of me [i]not being high from my own blood[/i] was ridiculous.

lol, i've seen alot of pictures of it man.
I've searched the internet for everything Urbex.. and i have a long of places that i'd love to go to. But im on the East Coast (more places tbh).. even Disney World has an abandon Water Park that is unheard of. theres abandon Amusement parks all over, specially one in Maine i believe.. I havent really traveled off my Island. We just recently started hitting the City Up.. if the uploader works for me ill upload my Pictures from MTK Air Force Station.. taken from my iPhone so quality is a little shoddy.

Nice pictures, theres not really much around where i live to explore but yeah if i travelled an hour or more for sure there would be something just dont have a car right now