Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
CallyKilla

Your 'Ideal' PC or what you aspire to upgrade your PC to

One day i wish to upgrade my PC to......

Intel Core i7 4770k

Asus Maximus VI Extreme 

2 x Gainward GTX 770 4GB SLI

Avermedia Live Gamer HD C985 H.264

6 x Samsung 840 Pro's 

A custom watercooling loop 

Corsair AX1200i 

32GB of Corsair Dominators Platinum

This is a top build i one day wish to have in my system or to change my system to.

Post what you want below!

Callum :)

I want triple monitors. As soon as I graduate and get a job its gonna be on the top of my list. 3 mounted monitors ( I am very picky about the alignment of them) on some good cards. I wanna be able to see so far left I can see my right and vice versa.

Not sure about mounting them but since I pretty much just finished building my rig, all I want is a three monitor setup right now. Hopefully the 7970 can handle that without messing with my gameplay too much.

One thing about multiple monitor setups that I didn't really research on is the fact that whenever I have two monitors setup with the video card and try to game on the other, the frames get cut by like 90%. Unplayable really, I think the game think it's minimized and does that to preserve power? I'm sure there's a fix but I haven't searched for it yet.

I currently like the setup that I am using right now but when the new Ivy Bridge-E comes out I think I may just go ahead and build a whole new system with it and maybe consider buying another GTX Titian and SLI'ing them.  Also looking into going to a 3 monitor setup as well instead of using just one 30inch monitor. 

I currently like the setup that I am using right now but when the new Ivy Bridge-E comes out I think I may just go ahead and build a whole new system with it and maybe consider buying another GTX Titian and SLI'ing them.  Also looking into going to a 3 monitor setup as well instead of using just one 30inch monitor. 

What's Ivy Bridge-E bringing to the table?

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Intel-Ivy-Bridge-E-CPU-i7-4960X,22372.html

Basically slight performance increases from Sandy Bridge-E such as increases between Ivy and Haswell.  I just held off on buying Sandy Bridge-E and was just waiting for Ivy Bridge-E. 

I got the 3570k, the cookie cutter. I'm gonna hold off until I see the next best cookie cutter from them. :)

Sign in to follow this