Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Ovist

Thought I did this when registering but maybe not

Howdy... Originally was playing heavily as an engineer who loved to drop betty's and fix stuff. Now enjoying playing a Heavy and locking onto enemies and blowing them to bits.

About me, I don't normally share much in community, live near Knoxville, play too many games and am a musician. Used to own my own business. Oh...an Im an old fart lol... Anything else you'll just have to get to know me personally.

hello and welcome to the forums and i hope to see u on the server soon

Howdy... Originally was playing heavily as an engineer who loved to drop betty's and fix stuff. Now enjoying playing a Heavy and locking onto enemies and blowing them to bits.

About me, I don't normally share much in community, live near Knoxville, play too many games and am a musician. Used to own my own business. Oh...an Im an old fart lol... Anything else you'll just have to get to know me personally.

Will do Riken :) My sister and her husband left this morning so tonight it is back into the gaming :) I got a little in over the last few days and am not too happy with the merge yet, maybe tonight I can jump into a full platoon and kick some ass :)

Ovist, I've seen you in my units! 

Now, you aren't the guy that was using his kid's profile were you?  If not, you're a new old guy to me... (LOL).  I'll be 54 in a month or so - and I know we have a few other old guys around here, so... you may not be as old as you think!

What instrument(s), and is that your dog?

My aunt has a house in Greenville she uses for vacation that I have been a frequent visitor to over the years.  They also have a houseboat they have used on the TVA that I have been insanely inebriated on, on a number of occassions that I don't remember...

I live inbetween Phoenix and Tucson in AZ, not too far from the border with Mexico, although my wife is from Brasil.  I smoke cuban cigars whenever I am in either of those places, and sometimes when I'm not!

Make sure you get your ten posts, and spend time with us in teamspeak - make yourself known to us, and always a good place to ask questions or ask for help with something.  (I have already banned myself from the forums once by mistake, so - yeah, Teamspeak can really help speed up rescue!  LOL)

Most of all though, glad you made the effort, hope to talk to you in TeamSpeak, and have fun!  P, any of us at any time with problems or questions!

~Dim

Edited by Dimwit

Lol, I'll likely never be the player with the best KD or number of kills... but I can plan well and play dirty. I love Bettys lol and I like to find new fun ways to use them. Somehow, maybe I'm twisted, yet I get a good laugh every time one goes off with a kill. We recently have been offering them up as death from above by throwing them over railings. Sadly with the revamp they took away a few of our railings and ledges.

hahaha we have alot of good laughs doing betty runs,,most ive got with two bettys is 6! ...always get a smile on my face when they kill someone,, :angry:  And that guided rocket is a blast as well..im saving for my phoenix now =)

@[member='Ovist'] Hey Ring Mastress hasn't messaged me back yet, and I can't seem to find your app anywhere to link her to it. So I would just fill a new one out really quick. Sorry man that's the best I can do.

Riken I did fill out another application,... maybe the delay has been this all along. I did notice on todays captcha I got it wrong and the reply first said congratulations then further down the page it said there was an error with captcha., I hate those things and often can't get them right. Hopefully now all is good.

Edited by Ovist