Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
Heroic-Gerbal

(Heroic-Gerbal) I'll give you my blood, but not my beans.

When I'm not busy shooting bandits or helping Bambi's, I like to take long runs on the shore back to my body that a tent or tree mangled, (DayZ)
Haven't been playing many games lately, but I do play some Minecraft, Starcraft 1-2, or DIablo 3. I've just been really into DayZ lately and really looking forward to standalone. This seems like a great community and I'm looking forward to winning many battles along side my fellow comrades.

I go by aliases such as, but not limited to, (kabrewme,Envy,Heroic-Gerbal,brew), Look forward to many a victories with you on the the field of battle.

-B

He also sounds alot like tenbear. 

I believe they're related.

He's one of those guys like Tenbear i wish we had more of. 

Be all up in our TS3 and dayz server. 

Cool guy. Welcome to the forums.

Welcome Heroic!

Have fun posting a few more times here, and then in other places around out forums.  Get your teamspeak time in as well, and enjoy the server!

Load of things doing on the site here, and of course ther are other games and other communities to investigate if you ever have time!  We're always up at the Planetside2 servers (some congenital sleep disorders in the officer corps there you know), so if you happen to be up late and want to listen to loonies from various continents trade colorful language, come on down!  LOL

Most of all, enjoy, and welcome!

~Dim

Welcome Gerbal,

Try Planetside 2 if you get chance, it's f2p.

Make yourself a toon on Helios and join the NC fight.

Dude's practically my brother, but he's actually my cousin, and pretty much any of my (male) family members sounds the same over the phone or on skype.  Haha Honestly the only ones on TS3 I can recognize by voice are Rocket, Zsadist, Ring and bobz, everyone else kind of sounds similar so I don't think it's just a Canadian thing haha

Dude's practically my brother, but he's actually my cousin, and pretty much any of my (male) family members sounds the same over the phone or on skype.  Haha Honestly the only ones on TS3 I can recognize by voice are Rocket, Zsadist, Ring and bobz, everyone else kind of sounds similar so I don't think it's just a Canadian thing haha

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

I generally confuse myself when one of you guys start speaking. lolololol.

I generally crack a Canadian joke and monitor the responses to figure out who is who. 

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

I generally confuse myself when one of you guys start speaking. lolololol.

I generally crack a Canadian joke and monitor the responses to figure out who is who. 

Haha well, you'll get the hang of it eventually eh.