Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
iLLMiND

Pets

Haven't seen a thread about pets so I thought I would start one.  I love my pups and most people who meet them usually do too. Fatty actually has his own facebook page thanks to my girlfriend and her friends lol. They're full blooded, UKC registered American Pit Bull Terriers out of the Notorious Juan Gotti (not the mobster haha) bloodline.

On the left is the 6 year old Kaiah (female) and on the right is Fatty (male) who will be turning one in May. Love em to death.

549039_10200710691359469_1912601981_n_zp

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of them on me, but I have two small guinea pigs. They are adorable. Thank you for sharing your photos. One day when I move into a house, I'll buy me a dog. Possibly a cat. But only so I can shamelessly whore it out on reddit for karma

This is the newest member to our family, her name is Gracie and she is an American Pitbull mix. Haven't had a DNA test but i'm curious to find out.

20130430_100025.jpg

20130430_095855.jpg

Edited by f3lix

mr.snipe wins corgies are the best

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 FOR THE MADMIN!     :D   

Damn...I wanted to add another picture but I can't edit my original post...  Oh well, enjoy this picture too :D

This is when Lily was a still a puppy

Was looking all around for the pets thread so I can see all the cuties :> 
Here were my pets before I had to move so you can enjoy more random animal pictures :3
I miss them terribly </3

My beardie named Bowser & super sweet dobie named Summer <3

C360_2012-08-06-11-29-18.jpg

C360_2013-07-21-18-32-34-877.jpg

I have owned everything from rattle snakes, to wood rats, but I currently have 2 dogs, 12 cats 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 2 geese, a savannah monitor juvenile, a baby african bullfrog, 5 leopard geckos, 2 of wich are laying eggs. But yah, I have owned more pets in the past than what is listed, some of wich almost killed me, like the baby rattle snake farm, not a good idea!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I have owned everything from rattle snakes, to wood rats, but I currently have 2 dogs, 12 cats 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 2 geese, a savannah monitor juvenile, a baby african bullfrog, 5 leopard geckos, 2 of wich are laying eggs. But yah, I have owned more pets in the past than what is listed, some of wich almost killed me, like the baby rattle snake farm, not a good idea!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

This is my puppy i got awhile ago, she was many months old in this photo. I named her Ruby :) she is a angel, she is my buddy that is always following me around and some times i trip on her LOL . she always walks between my feet as she follows me around and i'm like how does my big feet not scare you? 

PHV1QAW.jpg

On 6/29/2016 at 2:29 PM, FrostBite769 said:

My dog Cookie, who we adopted from the local shelter around Christmas time last year, she is the sweetest dog i have ever met xD

12308147_1241572469203595_89513507149752

I'm going to steal her :)