Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fink

Post Pictures of Your Gaming PC

[attachment=5826:IMG_5933.JPG]

Here's the overall Setup. Yes, that is a school desk.

[attachment=5827:IMG_5934.JPG]

My Blue Yeti Pro.. I love it.

[attachment=5828:100_3865.JPG]

[attachment=5829:100_3868.JPG]

My Specs:

Case:

Power Supply:

Motherboard:

CPU:

Memory:

Hard Drive:

Video Card:

Sound Card:

Headphones:

Monitor:

Mouse:

Mousepad:

Keyboard:

Overall.. My computer's pretty great. It runs almost every game on max settings at 60FPS. The best thing is, I worked and saved up for my computer, so I am extremely satisfied. 

P2OCnpp.jpg

The overall setup. Yes, that is a school desk.

Zf8zY4L.jpg

My mic.. It takes up alot of room on my desk but sure is worth it.

YnGRNht.jpg

C82Zgm6.jpg

My Specs:

Case:

Power Supply:

Motherboard:

CPU:

Memory:

Hard Drive:

Video Card:

Sound Card:

Headphones:

Monitor:

Mouse:

Mousepad:

Keyboard:

Overall.. My computer's pretty great. It runs almost every game on max settings at 60FPS. The best thing is, I worked and saved up for my computer, so I am extremely satisfied. 

Edited by Ritzy

Well, I figured I would post a couple pics of my PC, it is not nearly as fancy as any I have seen here, but I can play Planetside 2 at almost ultra settings, same with Battlefield 4 and Assassins Creed 4, I can also run GTA V on mostly high settings.

[attachment=6264:11008416_1375165829468520_7095421214555256788_n.jpg]

[attachment=6265:11742635_1465909547060814_8514716176429179512_n.jpg]

That is mine, is is just a Dell Precision T3500 workstation turned gaming, here are its specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon W3670 Hex-Core @ 3.20 GHZ per core

GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9-270X 2GB OC Guru Edition

RAM: 6GB

HDD: Nothing fancy, just three drives with 3.25TB total

I will be getting a quite fancy computer next year though

Edited by terminatorjim6300

I get asked this alot.... i guess im known as the guy with the insane computer :/, here you go ladies and gents, i know @[member='AOBLXIX'] is a fan of this :D

adkgamers_1441876455__beast2.pngadkgamers_1441876433__beast.pngadkgamers_1441876406__text_bench.jpg

Sir that is one fancy clean computer! I'm aiming for the Corsair Hydro Series when I liquid Cool.

@[member='Razor / Wolf']  then you can move up to phase change cooling like ive got on that monster, it allows for insane overclocking

@[member='Razor / Wolf']  then you can move up to phase change cooling like ive got on that monster, it allows for insane overclocking

I can already hit some impressive numbers on my 8350 BLACK EDITION with the corsair Hyper 612 cooler. Its insane but my graphics cards also hinder it with the heat soooo the highest I've been able to safely hit was 4.5 on air cooling.

@[member='Razor / Wolf'] 

amd is known for good overclocking just on air, im running amd's zen cpu, im at 6.0 stable and can boost to 6.4 on liquid nitrogen cooling

@[member='Razor / Wolf'] 

amd is known for good overclocking just on air, im running amd's zen cpu, im at 6.0 stable and can boost to 6.4 on liquid nitrogen cooling

Thats way more money than I'm willing to shell out. XD Liquid nitrogen is extreme pro cooling :P

Here is a full build guide in detail :) https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wPkTwP https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wPkTwP

She's the first computer I ever built... gonna be keeping her for quite some time. 

D47jVQt.jpg

Mine is the set up on the larger desk... my GF gets the little dinky desk to the right, L0L 

I haven't taken a pic now that I have my scissor arm installed for my mic... maybe I'll take one tomorrow. 

Edited by alilgoat

I need to redo the lighting. Made a mistake of getting blue LEDs which just made too much of a blue glow. The blue liquid doesn't stand out at all. 

I wish I had the skillset and patience to do the hard tubings. Those builds look so much cleaner. Nice to see some other water cooled machines on here. Maybe on the next go around a couple years from now :)

Edited by apkJeremyK

Just finished cleaning up my old computer and transferring it into my new Phanteks Enthoo Pro case.  I also added the Gigabyte G1 960 video card.  Sorry for the low quality pics, but thats what you get when you use a tablet to shoot them :).

20151208_155927.jpg

comp1.jpg

My current rig as of a few weeks ago.  Only thing changed since this pic is I got a new mouse and headset, and upgraded to windows 10.

Running with a Coolermaster V8 cooling heatsink and fan, keeps me running around 22-24 celsius at idle, and 45-55 max at full load.

DSC_0001_zpssy4yio8d.jpg