Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Fink

Post Pictures of Your Gaming PC

I want to see what everyone is rocking. Lets get some case lust going in this thread. This is mine:

casevh.jpg

Now, I use the term "case" loosely here, but I love this thing. Airflow rocks, and it's just generally cool looking.

I got it here DIYPC Alpha-GT3 

It's meant for benchmarking, but I like the good airflow and that I can tinker with it easily.

Yours?

I run my video server open air purely because I am to lazy and cheap to buy a case that can support the amount of drives I am using. Count the Hard Drives :P

[attachment=1150:IMG_1126.JPG]

My gaming system is to damn tucked into its nook to be removed but its in the antec p180 inbetween my stereo and the desk.

[attachment=1151:IMG_1128.JPG]

Its an i5 3570k, SLI 460 gtx, 16gb ram, 256 gb SSD, and a 250gb in a hotswap tray for rotating archival. I've got nearly 20 other systems squirreled away but they all mostly lie dormant besides these 2 and my Poweredge 1950 noise maker in the garage for esxi and other labs.

Sup sup, new to the community so I thought I would show my rig. I recently built this pc and I am extremely happy with it. Hope you guys like it. Please excuse the wires lol...Peace.

Intel i7 3770K/ASRock Z77 Extreme6/Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870/G Skill (1600) 16GB/Corsair SSD 180GB/Corsair 860i PSU/NZXT Switch 810 Case/Windows 7 Ultimate 64

IMAG0105_zps393680fb.jpg

Close up of the inside. Added black lights for some color.

IMAG0108_zpsfcad5b4e.jpg

Awesome wallpaper to go with the purplish hue of the black lights.

IMAG0106_zpse2ac81ad.jpg

Nice @[member='iLLMiND']

And what wires? That is a very clean setup.

I like the water cooling, I ran that same one on my rig for a while. But had to move it to my buddies since the external fan wouldn't fit in skeletor (Thats the name of my machine btw  :P )

Oh, and welcome to the community!

Currently this is my rig, this is a photo i took in the building phase in my building room, I'll take a picture of everything when i get home. Its not too flashy at home, being a student does stop me from getting everything i need. Everything in my rig took me about 4 years to save up for.922630_10151438922249895_600953029_o.jpg

Here are a couple of more pics to go with the one above...

First, here's a peek at the inside with all of the components you see in my sig.

IMG_2558.jpg

Next, here's a screenshot of my monitor while running a benchmark (Prime95) that shows some of the volts and settings

Settings.jpg

Lastly, here's a shot of me and my very first gaming rig.  Yeah, that's right, I'm rocking an IBM PS2 with an earth-shattering 8088 CPU and its (at the time) jaw-dropping 20MB hard drive.  (Ahhh yeahhh, rocking that wooden chair back in the day)  I think I'm playing either "688 Attack Sub" or "Hunt for Red October"

scan0001.jpg

Edited by =ADK= warspite

untitled_by_xringmastressx-d63tbfs.jpg-This is usually my set up - but I have it changed around right now --- will put pix up laters when I have time to do so ... since have more than one gaming computer. :) Isn't it SEXY! ;p 

:o Sexy indeed!

Hey guys nice setups ... I have been MIA for a couple of months now because my wife and I decided to take her aunt up on an offer.  We recently moved into my wife's Grandfather's house to help care for him in his final months.  The catch is after he passes we have 6 months to buy the house for a much lower price than they are asking ... anyways here is my set up after we moved into his upstairs space ...

526630_587502097934701_46859572_n.jpg

Haven't had much time to play any games lately with helping care for my wife's grandfather but I imagine I will be back before too long.

Here are a couple of more pics to go with the one above...

First, here's a peek at the inside with all of the components you see in my sig.

IMG_2558.jpg

Next, here's a screenshot of my monitor while running a benchmark (Prime95) that shows some of the volts and settings

Settings.jpg

Lastly, here's a shot of me and my very first gaming rig.  Yeah, that's right, I'm rocking an IBM PS2 with an earth-shattering 8088 CPU and its (at the time) jaw-dropping 20MB hard drive.  (Ahhh yeahhh, rocking that wooden chair back in the day)  I think I'm playing either "688 Attack Sub" or "Hunt for Red October"

scan0001.jpg

Got enough cooling there war? Lol gees man.