Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
infamoushoole

THE GREAT ALCOHOL THREAD!

Rule 1) If you're less than the legal age of consumption in your state or country...don't talk about it here. No one care kthx.
Rule 2) there's nothing else.

That being said

Apple Pie Moonshine

Ingredients
1 gallon Spiced Apple Cider
1 gallon Apple Juice
1-½ cup Granulated Sugar
1-½ cup Light Brown Sugar
8 whole Cinnamon Sticks
1 bottle (750ml Size) 190-Proof Grain Alcohol

Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot, except for the alcohol, and bring to a boil.
Remove the mixture from heat and let cool to room temperature. Once the mixture is completely cool, add in the alcohol.
Transfer to sterile mason jars (I use 5 of the big 2000+ ml jars). I also divide up the cinnamon sticks so that each jar has 1 or 2.
The apple pie is ready for consumption! (Though it gets better if you let it mellow for a couple of weeks.) It can be served heated or chilled. Remember to drink this with caution! For the amount of alcohol in this, you really can’t taste how strong it is; it’s so smooth!
I recommend storing the jars in a dark, cool room.

Just for the record, my professional background is as a bartender and now I manage a restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip. I've forgotten more about bartending then most will ever learn...

My favorites are -

Long Island Iced Tea 

and

Caribou Lou - 151 proof rum, malibu coconut rum, and pinapple juice.. <-- very very yummy!   ;)

Also, 100 proof vodka with skittles is the shit... Orange skittle vodka mixed with Sunkist !

Crown Royal mixed with Orange Juice! 

Rule 1) If you're less than the legal age of consumption in your state or country...don't talk about it here. No one care kthx.
Rule 2) there's nothing else.

That being said

Apple Pie Moonshine

Ingredients
1 gallon Spiced Apple Cider
1 gallon Apple Juice
1-½ cup Granulated Sugar
1-½ cup Light Brown Sugar
8 whole Cinnamon Sticks
1 bottle (750ml Size) 190-Proof Grain Alcohol

Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot, except for the alcohol, and bring to a boil.
Remove the mixture from heat and let cool to room temperature. Once the mixture is completely cool, add in the alcohol.
Transfer to sterile mason jars (I use 5 of the big 2000+ ml jars). I also divide up the cinnamon sticks so that each jar has 1 or 2.
The apple pie is ready for consumption! (Though it gets better if you let it mellow for a couple of weeks.) It can be served heated or chilled. Remember to drink this with caution! For the amount of alcohol in this, you really can’t taste how strong it is; it’s so smooth!
I recommend storing the jars in a dark, cool room.

Sounds super yummy... MUST TRY IT!

Yeah, but it's a lot more simple than using powder, squeeze and stir bam you're done.

Exactly, and crystal light and other powders don't mix well. You always get the slurry of sugar at the bottom whereas Mio doesn't doesn't even need to be stirred it just distributes evenly when you squeeze it.

So you're a girl in her sophomore year in Highschool? Do you have a favorite nalgene you put those into?

hey shit is cheap so i get it 

i hate beer so this works for me 

My favorites are -

Long Island Iced Tea 

and

Caribou Lou - 151 proof rum, malibu coconut rum, and pinapple juice.. <-- very very yummy!   ;)

Also, 100 proof vodka with skittles is the shit... Orange skittle vodka mixed with Sunkist !

Crown Royal mixed with Orange Juice! 

proof that you are a girl lol

ALL I NEED I HATE BEER!

220px-Mikes_Hard_Lemonade_Bottle._330ml_

Bacardi.jpg

smirnoff_vodka_70cl.jpeg

ummmm no.

FIREBALL is the shit.  if you havent tried it, try it.