Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
tmwisko

Favorite Artist/Band?

I like SOAD - Aerials 

http://youtu.be/L-iepu3EtyE

one of my newest songs i like is 

Seether - words as weapons

http://youtu.be/iQBRG3DOBeQ

Edited by Zepplen

I don't have a favorite genre or artist. I love music from classical to heavy metal. I can go from listening to jazz to alternative rock to country to R&B. It really depends on my mood. I played trumpet in school from 7th grade through high school. I got roped into Tuba by our band instructor my sophomore year for marching band as we had no sousaphones. That was crazy. I got an electric guitar for this past Christmas as I've wanted one growing up. I'm learning slowly as I have time, but I'm loving it.

Everyone has their own tastes in music, but I wish everyone didn't limit themselves to a specific genre or two. Every bit of music we have today comes from classical and beyond. I have no doubt that early man realized different sounds came from rocks hitting each other and other things, sounds of water hitting different parts of the environment, stepping in and on things, etc. However, classical is where the full appreciation came and where today's music stems from. I've had friends that didn't care for jazz at all, but like specific artists.

Anyways, that's my rant. Enjoy your music your way and definitely try to expand your tastes by listening to different artists from genres you don't like. You never know what may catch on.

[color=#0099FF]I've been getting into Final Confession lately. I listen to mostly rock music, so for anyone interested, here you go. ^-^ [/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4REQGkH271A

Favorite band would have to be Linkin Park with Avenged Sevenfold ,and Five Finger Death Punch being close 2nd and 3rd place holders

I'm pretty tied with Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. I'm a heavy metal guy myself. I do enjoy lots of modern metal, however Maiden and Priest have their special place than cannot be taken.

Old school Metallica, Slayer, Wasp, and Iron Maiden when I was a teenager. Then I got into Country music for a year (dont ask I dont know why). In my early/mid 20's Disturbed. Now it is up in the air. I listen to old scottish folk music then I would turn around and listen to Queen on to Red Hot Chili Peppers a little Rage against the machine, The Chieftons, The Police, and Eric Capton/BB King. I dont have a favorite really its more so what I am in the mood for.

Bands: Linkin Park, Hollywood Undead, A Day To Remember, The Story So Far, Taking Back Sunday, Bouncing Souls, G-Unit, Bad Meets Evil, The Vacation, Gotye, Survivor, The Offspring, Judas Priest, Guns N' Roses, RHCP, SOAD, Emarosa, A Skylit Drive, We Are The Ocean, From First To Last, My Chemical Romance, The Neighbourhood, Jimmy Eat World, Story Of The Year, Senses Fail, The Academy Is..., Framing Hanley, Public Enemy, Crazy Town, The Killers, U2, Coldplay, Nickelback, Trzynasta W Samo Południe (Polish Band, but they are made English/Polish Album, and it's awesome, check out "Naked" from this band!), Foo Fighters, Slaughterhouse, Slash, Imagine Dragons, I See Stars, Modestep, Case & Point, Savage, Klaxons, M.O.P., Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, Alice Cooper, Audioslave, Black English, Fozzy, Karetus, Rise Against, Gang Starr, Nomy, Apocalyptica, Franz Ferdinand, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Vicetone, La Coka Nostra, FMLYBND, Yellowcard, The Police, Airbourne, The Black Eyed Peas, Redlight King, Two Door Cinema Club, Fort Minor, Datarock, Disturbed, Royal Tailor, Westside Connection, Anberlin, Def Lepard.

Artists: 2Pac, GDP, Pegboard Nerds, Tristam, High Scarlet, Wiz Khalifa, Bruno Mars, Zedd, Dr. Ozi, Obie Trice, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Kanye West (YES, I LIKE HIS MUSIC), Lil Wayne, David Guetta, Skylar Grey, Tove Lo, Nate Dogg, Rogue, B.o.B., Fabolous, Virtual Riot, Cormega, Passenger, Dawid Podsiadlo (or David Ross, Polish Artist, making great Pop music, check out "No" from him), Miuosh (another Polish Artist, making Polish Hip-Hop/Rap), Adele, Nitro Fun, Dan Croll, Damian Marley, J.Cole, Xzibit, Far Too Loud, Porter Robinson, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Andrzej Grabowski (and another Polish Artist, actor of great movies, and great television program named "Świat Według Kiepskich" (eng. The World According to the Kiepskis), 50 Cent, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Sabrepulse, A$AP Rocky, Sia, Skrillex, P!nk, Maino, Dirty South, Aloe Blacc, Savant, AK9, Tom Encore, Hardwell, Lorde, John Newman, John Legend, Ice Cube, Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding, Ca$his, Aweminus, Doctor P, Tom Swoom, Sikdope.

Well... So many?