Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
HaRdLy007

Hockey

I rock the Red. There's nothing quite like being a Caps fan, I get to experience the joys and pain of winning/losing the playoffs almost every year. Except this one :(

Lets go Hurricanes! We'll win sometime maybe. :(

I secretly love to catch some Team Staal (as I call them) action.

I am in Vermont, so we don't have a team, but my dad is from Somerville Mass and I go to school with a lot of Masshole, so we usually follow the Bruins, Dougie and thier tops players

Lets go Hurricanes! We'll win sometime maybe. :(

Holy Smokes, another Caniac :)  we sure suck this season though :(  I think it's time for Ward and Staal to go, Skinner too if he cant find some consistency.

I'm ashamed to admit I am a Toronto fan.  I love that they got rid of Kessel, and anyone who says Kessel is having the season of his life right now and that Toronto is a bunch of idiots for getting rid of him knows little to nothing about what happened.  If anyone is dumb enough to let Toronto get their hands on two players, I think they will be the team to beat.  We need a team-player/captain/goal scorer, and we need a goalie.

I'm a huge sports fan, but strangely the only team I actually follow is the Nashville Predators. Hope to see their young forwards continue to produce moving forward, because it's become tiresome watching Rinne, Weber, and Josi have to carry the entire team the last half decade.

I work second shift so itys hard to follow the NHL this year like i shoud ... who is looking good out there ! be honest LOL dont tell me your homen town team lol ... im a Chicago blackhawk fan ! i know all about them

I used to be a big fan, loved watching and playing. During the lockout I kindof lost interest in watching it. I also don't have cable which makes it tough. Anyone know a good website where I can stream (preferably for free 'cause I'm cheap like that :D)?

My favorite team is the Avs, backup would be the leafs, just because they are the 'hometown'. I hate the Hurricanes, but I don't really know why....

Old thread but maybe some new blood with freshen it up! I'm a caps fan, it's been a rough time since I was in high school being a caps fan from New England. Hopefully we can make better strides this year, last year was probably the best year we could have won it all. Ovie is looking in top form though with 7 goals in 2 games. 

Time for the community to love, or hate me xD  I live 50 miles south of Pittsburgh so you can probably guess my favorite team, and even easier guess my least favorite team xD.

One thing is for certain though.  Whether I like your team, or not we can have a good discussion on which players I love to watch play!

Blues fan here, I'm basically an STL sports fan (Rams suck tho!! haha). We're doing good so far. Was suspect about getting in Yeo as our coach but man he's done an outstanding job this year. Also Allen is bae and I'll fight you if you say otherwise.