Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
HaRdLy007

Hockey

Devils fan, but not as rabid as most. I started getting into hockey last year and I am really getting into it, my boss is a Bruins fan and a few of my Co Workers are Devils fans, the only team I have no love for is the Rangers and that is really for the fans, their a lot like Jets fans, rabid and vicious haha.

Jets fan here.  Been a tough season, coach and assistant coach fired today.  Hope our team gets a badly needed shake up, too much talent goofing off...

LA Kings fan here. First game I went to was in 1977 at the age of 10 and have been a Kings fan ever since. Now live in Missouri so I pay a little over $150 USD a year to watch hockey on the NHL.com site.

As we are on the hockey page how much are you all loving these hockey games in Sochi? Canada and the US have under performed so far but both are winning so cant complain to much if a fan of either. If both Canada and the US can win in the next game they play we will have a Canada vs USA semifinal game. If either team has still not gotten into top form I am sure this game will get it there. And while I think Canada has the most depth and a great lineup I am still cheering on the US team. And speaking of USA vs Canada go US women vs Canada. Bring home the gold USA!

Edited by Happyfuntime

What great games in Sochi! Glad our ladies won gold in what was a fantastic game!  The Canada / US matches are always epic, they both lay it all out on the line every game.  Love watching them play.

Our men won today too against a very good US team.  Another very well played game though, US has a lot of firepower on that team and Canada was able to hold them at bay.  Glad we managed to get one in on J. Quick.  That guy is a beast in net!  

Now on to play Sweden for Gold!  Going to be another difficult game, the Swedes are machines this year.

Before the games had started I expected the US to finish anywhere from 1st to 5th, while hoping for the gold, so if you had asked me before the games how a 4th place would be I would have said not surprising, but the way in which the US settled for 4th was a huge disappointment. The Canada game was no surprise as Canada was the best team in the tournament but the complete lack of effort vs Finland was the disappointment. I guess Canada must have ripped out the US players hearts because they certainly played without them vs Finland.

Grats to Canada on both gold medals. Well deserved.

@[member='Novaura'] Gotta admit that was a pretty epic series.  No matter who won that one it was absolutely one of the most exciting and painful series to watch.  So many ups and downs for both teams.

Kings up 3-0 in SCF game 4 tonight.  May be time to get out the broom!!!  Jonathan Quick in game 3 was a :brick:  hope he is the same tonight!

Go Kings Go!!

Loved watching the Kings win the Cup again. But geez what a brutal road through the western conference playoffs to get there. And Quick just had surgery on his wrist which he had injured vs Anaheim which was second round. Any injury that needs surgery is gonna be painful. Hockey players are just men. Watching the World Cup of Soccer, which I do enjoy, but if one of these soccer players tried to play in an NHL game he would probably piss himself when he saw how brutal it can be.

The Flyers traded Hartnell a few days ago to the Columbus. I hope that this draft picks for Philly are really useful because the Flyers have been trading our good players to other teams for the past several years. Mike Richards and Jeff Carter were former Flyers. They've both been playing with the Kings since the 2011-12 season. For the record...

crosby-diver1.jpg

Edited by Chaos1907