Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
4eversoldier

4everSoldier

I really like this community of gamers, people are rel cool and have a great social skills.  I am looking forward to learning more about the people here.  I am from Omaha, Nebraska spent 10 years in the NAVY and have worked in the financial industry in one form or another until about 3 years ago.  I went to school at ITT for Drafting and Design and have an associates degree.  I am still looking for work in my field, but have taken to working other odd jobs until I do.  more info about me can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/jason.houlden 

I am also on steam as Shoot To Kill  look fo me carefully however .. i suggest looking for my picture (avatar)  that is also my avatar on here:

Anyway I  hope you all get to know me better.

Hey 4ever!

First off, thank you for serving! I appreciate it.

Best of luck looking for a job good sir. Its not impossible but it sure is immeasurably hard now to locate them at times.

Looking forward to seeing you around more!

Thank you all for appreciating my skills as a leader..I have lead a platton now what 5 times..Its been great. I also have a military background, which I learned small unit tactics while being a Security Forces (MP)  in the NAVY so i have some familarity with the tactical side too.

I love this community alot of great people here.