Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
ToastedWaffle

Waffle's Guidelines

Well, Hello there!

My name is Waffle. Nice to meet you. Some of you know me and some of you don't. I want to start doing reviews on some of the games that I play. Just for fun. I expect this to pretty much go no where but I have always wanted to do something like this. The games that I will be covering are ones that sadly I own haha. Although I own a Ps3, 360 and PC. So that covers quite a lot. I will be throwing 3DS games once I get it (Dont want it right now as the launch titles look pooy). The rating system will out of 5 and be based of Gameplay, Sound, Art, Repeatability and Overall Presentation. (BTW, even if no one reads these I am still going to do em ;p)

Gameplay - This is going to mostly about innovative and cleaver use of gameplay. This does not mean fun factor as a game could have really good ideas but blow ass at the overall presentation. Cover things like an interesting use of a cover system in a shooter. Or the item menus. Or something along those lines.

Sound - This is going to be a little tough because most of the time you get sick of the music and tone of games after the first play through. That, though, is where I am going to start my analyses. It will be the first time I play and how the music fit into that playthrough.

Art - Otherwise known as Graphics. Just for clarification. Games DO NOT need to look like Crysis 2 in order to have good graphics :D

Repeatability - Basically that says it all right there haha... How the Multiplayer is or DLC. Things to keep you sticking around and playing it a long time.

Overall - This will be how much I enjoyed it. Things that effect this are bugs and glitches that may disrupt your experience a little. Annoying voice acting or bad writing. Whether or not I felt anything for the characters or were they just there. Things along these lines.

I will try to add videos of such to make it more enjoyable to read as I know people dont like reading. If I can figure out how to record my console on my PC that would be super. But other then that if there are things you think I should be doing differently let me know :) I will try to do more recent stuff, but I only have so many new games haha.