Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Halloo all,

I've been lurking around your TF2 servers for long enough I decided to swing by your website and embark on a quest to actually interact with some of you beyond trash talk. So, my introduction. I am a hungry bear. I like pizza, fish, and particularly hint of lime chips with queso dip. I'm best at Heavy because he most accurately represents my real size, intelligence, and fondness for cold cuts. I suck at spy, though I try really hard, and I find myself inadequate at sniper because Mrs. J always rocks my socks without effort. That's it for now, I'll check back later after I've eaten something fresh and maybe taken a nap.

Later,

-J. R. Hungribear, Esq.

It's true that normal bears don't really lurk. However, being hungry all the time has forced me to adapt to circumstances and be stealthy and such so I can hunt and eat more stuffs. Also, you may have noticed I'm a fairly well educated bear. That Esq. isn't just for show. While I haven't practiced law in some time now, greatly preferring my recreationalist lifestyle in the mountains, I am still fully certified and Esquirish. Hurr.